Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's still eating in front on the iPad and her speech hasn't come on from what I've seen....

Boss Mummy will get her to say random words into the camera or count but there's certainly no free flowing conversation from Siennna.
What a shame, my little boy is 4 days older and itā€™s like having a conversation with a teenager! šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 1
Totally ashamed of myself for doing this šŸ˜‚
Oh my god!!!! Lol - but her SIL is on IG - why lie?!?!

Someone who should comment and say ā€˜that looks like the same as your granā€™s dress! What a small worldā€™

Reactions: 5
Oh my god!!!! Lol - but her SIL is on IG - why lie?!?!

Someone who should comment and say ā€˜that looks like the same as your granā€™s dress! What a small worldā€™
Maybe her sil didn't survive the cull šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Anything that comes out of this womanā€™s mouth is usually BS.

Her rainbow baby spends her whole life in front of a screen and canā€™t hold any sort of conversation.

She bought fake louboutins and pretended they were real......she is full on chav. Seen her out drunk in Southampton and there is nothing posh about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can I see a recent screen shot of her please? Iā€™m curious as not seen her for a good while now. I didnā€™t survive the cull, can you tell?!

Reactions: 4
Her eyebrows are constantly raised. Whilst looking down on everyone šŸ¤Ø

• Haha
Omg!!!! How do you know re: fake loubs?
Well she doesnā€™t earn enough for real ones to start with plus a mutual acquaintance told me they were fakes. Saw her wearing them in real life and were such awful knockoffs yet she was prancing around like she was something special.

Canā€™t believe the loubs! But I do remember them just appearing one day thinking surely if she had actually bought them we would of had a picture of the bag and box and probs receipt! I remember the rumours of her having an affair? Any truth to this?

Reactions: 2
Didnā€™t the dog chew the shoes? Was the affair not between her and Scott as he was married before? They met at work Iā€™m sure

Canā€™t believe the loubs! But I do remember them just appearing one day thinking surely if she had actually bought them we would of had a picture of the bag and box and probs receipt! I remember the rumours of her having an affair? Any truth to this?
Yes!!!! You know sheā€™d have made a massive thing of opening them......instead we just had the standard tit picture in the full length mirror in her guest room......sorry, her step daughterā€™s bedroom.
Didnā€™t the dog chew the shoes? Was the affair not between her and Scott as he was married before? They met at work Iā€™m sure
He did indeed - think she was hoping for sympathy but instead she just had everyone telling her that you can send them to London to be repaired. Weirdly she didnā€™t ever post about them again so clearly they were cheap and ready for the bin.
Iā€™ve seen people hair ones in a similar state repaired do it could be done, but only IF they are actually real

Iā€™m not sure on the facts re the affair but a few of her ex friends posted on her GOMI thread last year and said she was the reason he split with his first wife

Sienna just asked for ā€œcokiesā€ at the Starbucks drive thru. My 3 year old has no idea what coke is never mind to ask for it at a drive thru :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.