Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY does she feel the need to film every moment of her kids life? Her stories are so boring, literally. I click off everytime. 17 hours of Scienna brushing her bleeping hair.....wild.

Reactions: 2
Another sad little gym session filmed for us! I genuinely cannot cope! Why does she think people want to see that?
Can I just say I love your tattle name 😂

She is absolutely barking mad there's no two ways about it. I was kinda relieved that she deleted me after the saga of the car crash and the stalking etc. etc. Watching her cry and gurn into her Insta stories was quite something else :oops: Wouldn't mind a little peep now and again tho cause I'm a nosy cow 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Gurn? Do you think it’s not just alcohol then
Well I wouldn't like to openly accuse someone of taking drugs, but her behaviour is so erratic it wouldn't surprise me. Unless she's on meds that clash with alcohol that make her act so strangely, so she really shouldn't be drinking either.

Reactions: 5
Her hair doesnt suit her now, it makes her look older and it does look greyish with the colour of the highlights. The gurning/cross eyed thing she does always makes her look stupid. Her gym videos where she puts the phone right between her legs for sit up so you see her camel toe :sick:
replying to post above.. doesnt she get alot of abscesses, teeth issues? She might be on something for them and it reacts badly with her alcohol? Or just doesnt react well with her so she gurns? I know Iv had the teeth grinding/jaw aching before with certain medicines (mainly anti depressants though)

She definitely just drinks, doesn’t look like the drug type :unsure: it’s just the midweek drinking that gets me. I mean I love a glass of wine on a Friday, couple of drinks on a Saturday and maybe a glass with Sunday lunch. I feel like that’s a normal amount for an adult and also a parent of 2 toddlers. At 6pm on a Wednesday I don’t pour myself a vodka and coke when I come in from work. There’s been times where she’s been really ill but still drank whisky, had antibiotics and people were messaging her telling her she shouldn’t drink on them. She had major dental work one day and had a vodka on the evening.

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised she’s had the audacity to keep the “boss mummy” IG name, wasn’t it supposed to be a brand she was starting?
Well that fell flat on its face.
I used to really like her back when she was MrsgeorgieM or whatever she was before the cringefest she changed into thinking she was an actual boss mummy. She’s anything but, and a new name would have been ideal in the grand cull.

Reactions: 4
Her hair doesnt suit her now, it makes her look older and it does look greyish with the colour of the highlights. The gurning/cross eyed thing she does always makes her look stupid. Her gym videos where she puts the phone right between her legs for sit up so you see her camel toe :sick:
replying to post above.. doesnt she get alot of abscesses, teeth issues? She might be on something for them and it reacts badly with her alcohol? Or just doesnt react well with her so she gurns? I know Iv had the teeth grinding/jaw aching before with certain medicines (mainly anti depressants though)
I hope for her child's sake she isn't stupid enough to go down that particular dark hole. Seems like she's got enough problems in life already. Oh god camel toe gym shots 😂🤢🤢 Just as well I was deleted then, no one needs to see that ewww!

She definitely just drinks, doesn’t look like the drug type :unsure: it’s just the midweek drinking that gets me. I mean I love a glass of wine on a Friday, couple of drinks on a Saturday and maybe a glass with Sunday lunch. I feel like that’s a normal amount for an adult and also a parent of 2 toddlers. At 6pm on a Wednesday I don’t pour myself a vodka and coke when I come in from work. There’s been times where she’s been really ill but still drank whisky, had antibiotics and people were messaging her telling her she shouldn’t drink on them. She had major dental work one day and had a vodka on the evening.
Sounds about right for Boss mummy! 😑

Last edited:
She is so boring with the gym posts. Ok fair enough she goes to the gym and is super woman being a boss babe wife and mother but duck me do we really need to see her boring repetitive gym stories.
Also the stories tonight with a toy for sienna, lovely but the gram doesn’t need to see you do something nice for your daughter....keep it a private moment between mother and daughter 🙄

Reactions: 1
She got her a second hand toy and acts like she did the child a massive favour. It’s all so fake and blatantly for insta 🙄

Also, her nails are shite. “No acrylics here” no taste either hun

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I HATE commenting on people's kids so please don't think this is about Sienna because she's an angel but I am absolutely gobsmacked at her speech. I have been for a while but thought I was just being silly. She sounds like she has hearing problems or some sort of speech issues but I genuinely wonder if it's because she's had so little interaction with a primary caregiver?

I HATE commenting on people's kids so please don't think this is about Sienna because she's an angel but I am absolutely gobsmacked at her speech. I have been for a while but thought I was just being silly. She sounds like she has hearing problems or some sort of speech issues but I genuinely wonder if it's because she's had so little interaction with a primary caregiver?
Isn’t it quite a coincidence that the shoddy instamums all have kids who aren’t developing properly?

Boss Mummy, LifethroughEmsEyes, Fopperholic etc

Reactions: 8
I agree she sounds like she may be slightly deaf.

She's not the worst. She might upload Sienna constantly but she isn't using her to flog any old tit. The thing that grates on me the most are the gym stories. So bleeping boring.

She's not the worst. She might upload Sienna constantly but she isn't using her to flog any old tit. The thing that grates on me the most are the gym stories. So bleeping boring.
Have you only been following her for a hot minute? As soon as she had Sienna she started flogging random tit because of her. She started weaning that poor child onto solids at 4 months (maybe even earlier) because Ella's Kitchen sent her a load of free tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have you only been following her for a hot minute? As soon as she had Sienna she started flogging random tit because of her. She started weaning that poor child onto solids at 4 months (maybe even earlier) because Ella's Kitchen sent her a load of free tit.
It was earlier. She was just over 14 weeks and couldn't even sit up. She used to wedge her in a bumbo seat with a magazine down her back to keep her upright 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.