Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I bet that girl who tried so much to be like Boss Mummy did too, think her name was Kerrie?!
Remember when BM got her hair cut into a Bob so did Kez! 😂
Yes! Kerrie_sw_mommato2

She still talks about Boss Mummy and clearly still tries to be like her. Always talking about how little money she has then the next thing you know she’s buying T-shirt’s off Paper Press Ireland with crap slogans on 😂 and always out drinking with her friends too!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Beadyeye

She’s just so dramatic and always attention seeking. She put screenshots on her stories of texts between her family checking they were safe after a terrorist attack in London. Didn’t think that was appropriate at all :cautious:

DramaHun

Chatty Member
The absolute STATE of that poor dog. Jesus christ. You just know they got him from some puppy farm shitty breeder, he's RIDDLED with issues and now he's blind because she can't look after him. Great.

It's ridiculously unfair to blame an accident on her parents.
Wtf are you talking about, they are looking after a dog and they have a pool. Would you have said the same thing if it was a kid?

Mrs_b85

I’ve been a lurker for a while but I’ve had to create an account to vent...how dare she take Ella for her first professional hair cut?! If I was her mum I’d be knocking her out at handover!!!

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Remember when BM used to proclaim that she would NEVER wear a dress more than once???
She’s away to another work event wearing the same peplum Boohoo number that she’s worn at least 20 times before! 🙊
Even BM the drunkard can grasp second hand September better than Fopperholic!

• Haha

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
So sad when she's just worked away, saying how she's missed her own parents, doesn't realise her own daughter probably missed her.
BM only thinks of herself. She’s more interested in getting pissed that she is with spending time with her daughter.

The poor kid has spend hours on the car today, BM will have stuck her in front of a tablet instead of speaking to her. Now she’s been given coke, eating alone in front of a iPad and sent to bed while her parents get pissed. Then they will be hungover tomorrow and the same long drive back. And then everyone’s back to work and nursery and Scotts will be there next weekend, so no doubt they will have guests.

if that was me I’d be so looking forward to a quiet weekend with my husband and kids... especially if I was ill!

Fanaff

VIP Member
Big soppy post about her dog and how she can’t wait to get home to him! Sorry but she is really attention seeking, her initial posts about him being a fighter etc made it sound like it was about her grandad not her dog who she spends most of the time whinging about!!
Omg, people that post shit like this are just begging for attention. The dog can’t read Georgie and you posted it on social media, it is all for attention you complete loser

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
They should do the kind thing and put him to sleep. What quality of life does he gave now he’s blind on top of all his other health issues?
Blind dogs can still have a quality of life and are usually quite quick to adapt to their disability.

Unfortunately, a completely avoidable accident and no doubt reaction times impaired because of the booze.

They are horrible, selfish people and the neglect they show to their kids and pet is absolutely disgusting.

Ellebell

The fact her daughter eats her tea propped up on an ipad with a phone in her hand is just awful parenting.

• Wow

#Sellout

I've had shortbread more Scottish than he is 😂 Someone needs to tell her that having a granny born in Scotland doesnt actually make you Scottish.
This 👌😂 The only thing more vom than seeing Scott in a kilt is seeing him with a cigar in his mouth 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick

Beadyeye

So I’ve seen a couple time’s on her stories when she’s eating (with iPad obvs) and there’s been a can or glass of coke at the table and I’ve honestly just assumed it was one of theirs, because who gives their 3 year old coke? Harps on and on about the olives but fails to mention the coke 🤔
I’ve also mentioned this earlier they were at a Starbucks drive thru and Sienna asked for “cokies” to drink :ROFLMAO: My 3 year old has no clue what coke is, Christ I feel like I’m being judged giving my kids fruit shoots when out for meals!

• Wow

Meg78

VIP Member
If you own a pool it’s your responsibility to ensure it’s safe, if he could slip through to the water then the cover wasn’t secure 🙄

• Heart

Fanaff

VIP Member
Imagine spending hours getting dolled up and making out you’re going to a chic Caribbean restaurant for you really to drag your kids to Turtle Bay, so you can just get pissed up. 🙄

• Haha

Coffeefirst19

Chatty Member
Meant to say before but doesn’t it feel like she always goes on about how well sienna eats and try’s new foods.
Like oh that’s siennas squid
Oh sienna likes sushi
Oh sienna eats olives
Oh sienna has an exquisite pallet. Oh well done darrrrrrling
Yeah yeah ok! We get it! Big deal?
Just irritates me.
Maybe I’m pushing for stuff to dislike her because she’s just annoying 🤣🤣🤣