Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#Sellout

Yesterday we just got a selfie in the gym. Today we get videos... Despite her putting up a polite request on her stories for people to stop telling her about websites like TL, her content would suggest she's replying to the criticism shared here 👋 Hey Georgie!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
Her parents are idiots it could easily have been a child!! They should have proper fencing done due to having grandchildren as it can happen in a split second.
I don't let my dogs go to my mother in laws due to having a cover on the pool and refusing to remove it they are an accident waiting to happen, I will be the same if I ever had children no one means for this stuff to happen but it so easily can! This has made me so angry for that poor dog :(

#Sellout

Anyone hear siennas speech with the headphones on the plan?e that normal or? Sounded abit like not 100% right ...
I'm a Speech and Language Therapist and Sienna's speech is definitely delayed. Her speech sounds are poor and it's what we term 'dummy speak' because it's clear she learned to talk with a dummy shoved in her mouth. This breaks my heart as it would have been avoidable with interactive parents.......😭

• Sad
Yes dancing, in a restaurant in the way. It’s not acceptable.
It's not accepted to make comments on other people the way people do on here but it happens. Lighten up the girl wasn't hurting anyone. She was happy. She wasn't screaming the place down.

• Angry
  • Heart

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
It’s been 31.5 degrees in Southampton today, she worked out , and didn’t shower. I bet she smells delightful

• Sick
  • Wow

Cantstandspanj

Chatty Member
Oh my god! My eyes! She just cut her finger nails on an insta story! No one needs to see that! Yes Georgie your nails were longer now they aren’t! No one fucking cares!

• Sick

HMC

VIP Member
You can imagine how the conversation went this morning “Daaarling, take a photo of me looking glam for the gram. I’ll pretend not to look and just lie here with my sweaty dirty charm bracelets, then sent it to me so I can post about having the BEST holiday, I’m curvy, got cellulite etc” and can then get loads of compliments to further boost my ego”.

Attachments

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
Came on to say the same thing 😂 here we go again with the video of her feet walking to the gym..... on tenterhooks waiting for the workout vids!! 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Got to be honest, it’s the highlight of my day seeing her full of makeup and jangling bracelets huffing and puffing😉. She must think people find them useful otherwise why would you post them 🤷🏼‍♀️

She posts stories and on her grid at the gym...what’s the point when you’re meant to be working out??? We get it....you go the gym...GOOD FOR YOU!!! I go for a shit daily but no one wants to see that either 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Beadyeye

This might just be me... but what on earth did she see in Scott when she was 24? He was old, tubby, not overly attractive with two kids and a wife.
No he’s FIT! And SCOTTISH! Have you not heard? She reminds us how fit and Scottish he is all the time.

• Haha

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
No worries about her being dressed appropriately for the woods anyway. She was In her pushchair. Strange considering they were ment to be going for a walk 😂
In a pushchair for a walk in the woods. Whatever gets them round the track and into the pub fastest eh? Fucking alcoholic dimwits.

Poor kid, she’s a lovey wee thing as well and being completely failed by those two drunken cretins. It’s an absolute shambles that she’s at three and can’t really speak.

Reactions: 8

Glittery1

VIP Member
Guys I’m just posting here to let you know BossMummy had to be up at 2am this morning!!!!

2am!!!!!!

She’s told us twenty times in 7 days that her alarm for today was 2am but it’s very important to reiterate 2am incase anyone missed it!!!!!!!

• Haha

Coffeefirst19

Chatty Member
What?! Are you serious?!
Surely he makes you weak at your knees with that cigar in his mouth!! Along with those laaaavvvvvly whiskey eyes.
I mean come on!! PHWOOOAAAAR man crush everyday ya know!
Wedding Wednesday tomorrow too! Oooooooufff the excitement!!

• Haha
  • Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I literally came straight on here after I saw the dick move she made.
“Pretty sure I’m this ones fave, taking Ella for her first propper hair cut”
Eurgh!!!
Absolute grade A bitch right there!
Didn’t realise being a step mum called for so much point scoring, even nearly 10 years down the line!
Just goes to show how hideously insecure she is. Still trying to get one over on the ex wife.

Scott left her, married you and had a child with you and it’s still not enough to quell insecurities that are borne from the fact Scott is a cheating sleazebag. Having to buy attention and affection from your step children really just shows how horrid and shit a person you are Georgie! Karma in action.