Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sslb_18

Chatty Member
I literally came straight on here after I saw the dick move she made.
“Pretty sure I’m this ones fave, taking Ella for her first propper hair cut”
Eurgh!!!
Absolute grade A bitch right there!
Didn’t realise being a step mum called for so much point scoring, even nearly 10 years down the line!

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but whoever had a puppy outside in this heat is so irresponsible.
But then they are friends with boss mummy so what more is there to expect

Ma2boys

Did anyone see the baby shower story from yesterday? That denim skirt was tragic, it looked like she borrowed it from her stepdaughter.

Anotherct

VIP Member
She eats olives but can’t speak a word of the queens. I’d rather my kid was able to verbally communicate and eating chicken nuggets!!!
But it’s just an Olive? 😂 maybe if she was eating gold encrusted caviar. But you can buy olives for like £1.50 in Lidl... hardly posh

Last edited:
  • Haha

mumof3W

This is one thing I always make sure of when I take my children out to eat.....they behave and are respectful of other diners. Don’t get me wrong, mine aren’t perfect and children will be children but you have to set boundaries & rules when out in a social setting.

Yesterday we just got a selfie in the gym. Today we get videos... Despite her putting up a polite request on her stories for people to stop telling her about websites like TL, her content would suggest she's replying to the criticism shared here 👋 Hey Georgie!
I thought the exact same.. funny how we got the whole video after a comment made on here yesterday.. I could do without her heavy breathing first thing on a Sunday morning 😂

I’m sorry but just give the kid a water if you want her to be hydrated.

I don’t care how middle class or posh you think you are, you gotta be crazy levels of uneducated to give a toddler a Coke. Why not go all out and give her an espresso with 5 tablespoons of sugar?
YES TO THIS 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Pivot

VIP Member
I do find it sad that some people equate having a drink with having a good time. And if you both want to drink from 6am then go for it, but not when you have a small child with you.

long-time-lurker

Are you here to big all these people up and convince us to like them?

Sorry but it was 8/9pm and she was dancing around. No doubt BM and hubby were slightly pissed with no one sober and responsible for her. What if she tripped or slipped over?!

If you take your kids out in public when they should be in bed keep don’t let them prance around possibly disturbing other people enjoying a quite meal out!
Here here! 🙌🏻

Pivot

VIP Member
Yep she always has that blanket in her mouth, especially at night it seems from BMs insta. She sounds quite muffled where as my daughter speaks clearly (abit fast sometimes when she's excited but you can understand what she's saying!)
I feel abit off about how she always says she works hard to show her a good example and get her nice things. Sienna seems to get so many new clothes/converse and its abit of a downer to me and probably others that cant afford to spend 100s on new clothes every week for their children. She makes a point alot of not having any more because 3 children is expensive...maintenance payments probably as I dont see her flashing her cash on her step children (at least she doesnt post about it, apart from boasting about buying her step daughters first make up/first hair cut)
Please dont let it get you down. No child would choose "stuff" over actually spending time with a parent. BM does it to ease the guilt over choosing to work full time.

Calabria

VIP Member
Oh deep joy we’re going to get slammed with wedding content 🙄

I wonder if that tacky show off dance routine is still on YouTube 🤣

• Haha

Hi_huns

The amount of clothing she buys for that child is obscene. I don't buy my child a whole new wardrobe every time we go off on holiday. She must waste so much of her income. Maybe I'm just frugal? A pair of converse for a child that will wear them a handful of times before their feet grow? 😒😒
That child would rather have time spent on her than money!!!

• Heart

Chavlove

So I’ve seen a couple time’s on her stories when she’s eating (with iPad obvs) and there’s been a can or glass of coke at the table and I’ve honestly just assumed it was one of theirs, because who gives their 3 year old coke? Harps on and on about the olives but fails to mention the coke 🤔

• Sad
  • Haha
She’s literally doing my head in. I just want to comment and say ‘just fuck off shoving that camera in her face all the time and enjoy your holiday, to conceited twat!!’

• Haha

Beadyeye

Scott’s a prick he talks to everyone like shit. Always has a face like a smacked arse too.

Coffeefirst19

Chatty Member
I actually know a few people like that!! Have a grandparent who is Scottish, never go up to Scotland, yet they’re Scottish and bang on about it when it fits just like BM does 🤣 she will adopt an African child next just so she has a new card to play!

• Haha