Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Taco Cat

I don't normally comment on her as a mother because I'm by no means a perfect mum myself but her little girl is dragged from one drinking session to the next. She doesn't seem to have much 'child' in her childhood.

Reactions: 8

KNYE_19

As a mum of a young child too I dont think I've ever been able to relax enough on a holiday to the point where I was able to read a book 😂 it's all about being in and out of the pool together, stuffing your face with ice cream, playing on the beach etc. Where is her child while she is doing all this relaxing and posing?! Crazy!

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I HATE commenting on people's kids so please don't think this is about Sienna because she's an angel but I am absolutely gobsmacked at her speech. I have been for a while but thought I was just being silly. She sounds like she has hearing problems or some sort of speech issues but I genuinely wonder if it's because she's had so little interaction with a primary caregiver?
Isn’t it quite a coincidence that the shoddy instamums all have kids who aren’t developing properly?

Boss Mummy, LifethroughEmsEyes, Fopperholic etc

Chavlove

Someone needs to tell her it is possible to go to the gym without filming it, who’s benefit is it for? Watching her gurn and thrust her minge at the camera is not good viewing.

• Haha

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
She’s going to Portugal and has packed hand luggage only. You would think she is the only person in the world ever to do this, she’s gone on and on and on.

What I don’t understand is why didn’t they book one large case to share and then do hand luggage for the rest?!
That would eat into her gin money.

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
She films “Best auntie ever” as the woman literally ignores sienna and is setting the table?! That probably does constitute as the best to boss mummy who ignores her kid too

• Haha

Underhiseye

Chatty Member
No worries about her being dressed appropriately for the woods anyway. She was In her pushchair. Strange considering they were ment to be going for a walk 😂
I don’t have kids so I don’t know for sure, but isn’t 3 a bit old to be in a pushchair? Especially if it’s for a walk in the woods, surely it’s easier to let her explore rather than dragging a pushchair around? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Pivot

VIP Member
She really needs to stop letting her have coke, it ruins the enamel on your teeth. You would think with all the problems BM has had with hers she would know better 😡

• Angry

Weeble12345

I don't understand why she hasn't changed her insta name, she went private and culled ages ago so surely the cheesy name should go too 🤷🏼‍♀️

Fanaff

VIP Member
Why can’t they just have a quiet weekend? If she’s soooo tired from working so much and has to work next weekend, why not just have some quality time at home with your precious rainbow baby? Not drag her off to London and the pub? Silly cow

Has anyone seen her 'hack' for getting the premium cocktails from the adult bar... one of you go to the bar.. hardly a hack is it and it's taken then 6 days to realise 🙄

• Haha

Cantstandspanj

Chatty Member
I’m sure she’s done something similar before.. one of their “firsts” - can’t remember what now but it was a total dick move. I was culled, sad to hear Sienna’s speech hasn’t improved
Was it make up? Ella’s real mum said no to proper make up and BM bought her it for Christmas - it was like MAC and Anastasia Beverley Hills etc.

Oh wait! She also took her to her first concert! Little Mix I’m sure it was!

No shame really, has she!