Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that money she splashes you think she would save and get some botox on that WiFi forhead - the first time I have actually commented the bitchyness from inside my head 😂 it feels good. (I was culled.. Boohoooooo)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ignoring her shouting “Gussy” about a million times last night. Poor guy wishes she’d go away more often 😉
Poor lad 😢

It is for someone that’s gotta wake up at 6am for nursery....kids that age should be getting 12 hours of sleep a night 🤷🏼‍♀️
My 3.5 year old is asleep by 7.30, he definitely needs 12 hours sleep before a morning at nursery!

Reactions: 4
It is for someone that’s gotta wake up at 6am for nursery....kids that age should be getting 12 hours of sleep a night 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ye my 5 Yr old still goes to bed at 6.30 as wakes at 6.30. We don't force that bedtime it's just what my child needs and after a full day at school etc is so tired and asking to go to bed by then

Reactions: 3
I don’t get the personalised clothing either- bloody stupid in my opinion and just opens opportunity for weirdos to pretend that they know Sienna as her name is plastered all over her clothing, suitcase and god knows what else.
I’m on one tonight but this woman winds me up *almost* as much as Fopperholic for her crappy parenting
I find the personalised stuff weird too, why would you want everyone to know your kids name?! And it looks tacky in my opinion and I’m no snob!

I find the personalised stuff weird too, why would you want everyone to know your kids name?! And it looks tacky in my opinion and I’m no snob!
I'm not keen either but to be honest my child loves personalised things and helps learning how to spell their name when around sienna age too. But i keep these for at home days etc not out and about as promoting child's name isn't great but this clearly isn't an issue as her thousands of Instagram followers would recognise her and know her name anyway, no safeguarding at all.

Reactions: 2
So Scott has done something to the heating to stop her turning it on. Wtf! That is all kinds of wrong behaviour. If it's cold have the heating on, if my h said I couldn't I'd be giving him a few choice words!

So Scott has done something to the heating to stop her turning it on. Wtf! That is all kinds of wrong behaviour. If it's cold have the heating on, if my h said I couldn't I'd be giving him a few choice words!
Think she just loves showing off with her dyson fan

• Haha
Think I'd rather have the heating on tbh than be using a fan that probably doesn't kick out that much heat, even if it is a Dyson 😂

Reactions: 1
Think I'd rather have the heating on tbh than be using a fan that probably doesn't kick out that much heat, even if it is a Dyson 😂
I have the dyson fan and it does kick out sufficient heat. However it’s no substitute for proper central heating. I like to use in the winter ( not October ) when it’s really cold as I’m one of those women who is cold even when the heating is full blast. Especially in jan/feb. The dyson is also a cold fan too so perfect in the summer when your sweating your tits off. However there’s no sign of my dyson on Instagram as I ain’t a braggy simpleton like boss mummy

I have the dyson fan and it does kick out sufficient heat. However it’s no substitute for proper central heating. I like to use in the winter ( not October ) when it’s really cold as I’m one of those women who is cold even when the heating is full blast. Especially in jan/feb. The dyson is also a cold fan too so perfect in the summer when your sweating your tits off. However there’s no sign of my dyson on Instagram as I ain’t a braggy simpleton like boss mummy
They’re not anything to brag about though? You can get them on finance from Currys for like £11 a month 😂

And at 8pm!! She's 3 year old. Is it just me that thinks that's too late
has she heard of reading a book before bed? That’s proper wind down time - not ‘let’s dance and get hyped up so you won’t be able to sleep’

it would help Sienna’s language skills so much if they actually read to her in bed!

I don't think 8pm is too late but I do think BM is an idiot.

Why why WHY!!!!! No one cares, no one wants to see your feet....what makes you think ANYONE without a foot fetish would enjoy these daily??? Please get back on the cruise ship where we were all happier 😳
The cankles 😂

Ahh I was culled so didn’t know she went on about, it that is annoying but unsurprising ! 😂 maybe it’s the way she’s dressed too she looks about 7!
She dresses her like a teenager it's so gross

Last edited:
Why does she think olives are so posh. She's always like 'oh look my daughter eats olives' and now eating them with sis in law at weekend. Oh so posh 🤣 get a life BM we all know you are pretending

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she think olives are so posh. She's always like 'oh look my daughter eats olives' and now eating them with sis in law at weekend. Oh so posh 🤣 get a life BM we all know you are pretending
She eats olives but can’t speak a word of the queens. I’d rather my kid was able to verbally communicate and eating chicken nuggets!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.