Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to love showing off around her parents outdoor pool 🏊🏼‍♀️
I unfollowed her at that point a few years ago but then she seemed to not show off as much and I followed her again. But this gym tit she posts is really annoying. She acts like she’s a fuckin professional, every one who sees her filming herself in gym must think she’s a Dick!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I need you lot to take screenshots of everything. Her whole car crash of an existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow Sienna is really tall?! How old is she now?
God, she doesn’t half go on about how tall her kid is. She is, that’s fine but why the need to bang on about it when she buys clothes for her? 🙄 I’ve got a tall kid for his age too but it’s not a whole topic of conversation.

Sienna is 3 by the way.

Reactions: 4
God, she doesn’t half go on about how tall her kid is. She is, that’s fine but why the need to bang on about it when she buys clothes for her? 🙄 I’ve got a tall kid for his age too but it’s not a whole topic of conversation.

Sienna is 3 by the way.
Ahh I was culled so didn’t know she went on about, it that is annoying but unsurprising ! 😂 maybe it’s the way she’s dressed too she looks about 7!

Reactions: 2
Ahh I was culled so didn’t know she went on about, it that is annoying but unsurprising ! 😂 maybe it’s the way she’s dressed too she looks about 7!
Exactly!!! My 3yr old was wearing fun character T-shirt’s and Disney leggings, not personalised T-Shirts with her name like a catalogue kid or and dressing up to match Mummy!!! Let kids be kids, stick some wellies on and jump in puddles or head to the beach🤷🏼‍♀️

Exactly!!! My 3yr old was wearing fun character T-shirt’s and Disney leggings, not personalised T-Shirts with her name like a catalogue kid or and dressing up to match Mummy!!! Let kids be kids, stick some wellies on and jump in puddles or head to the beach🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t get the personalised clothing either- bloody stupid in my opinion and just opens opportunity for weirdos to pretend that they know Sienna as her name is plastered all over her clothing, suitcase and god knows what else.
I’m on one tonight but this woman winds me up *almost* as much as Fopperholic for her crappy parenting

Reactions: 5
Her stories tonight - Sienna jumping on the sofa asking her why shes jumping, then stating shes a ‘bad baby’ ‘no jumping on the sofa’ followed by a story of letting her jump 🤷🏻‍♀️ Okkkk then

Her stories tonight - Sienna jumping on the sofa asking her why shes jumping, then stating shes a ‘bad baby’ ‘no jumping on the sofa’ followed by a story of letting her jump 🤷🏻‍♀️ Okkkk then
And at 8pm!! She's 3 year old. Is it just me that thinks that's too late

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.