Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know right? I'm vegan and poor as tit... They can gift me it if they want 😂

Boss Mummy #2: Skanky gym feet, tablet while kid eats, now she's gifted meat free meats.
Omg Scott's got it from work and was given it 😂 hardly been chosen as a blogger #gifted
Love this #2 name, skanky gym feet 😂

Reactions: 6
Omg Scott's got it from work and was given it 😂 hardly been chosen as a blogger #gifted
Love this #2 name, skanky gym feet 😂
Well it’s odd as she said that he’s tried it before as he works for the company who makes it but then says she got “sent it”.

Is this the start of a return to her wannabe influencers ways‽

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Well it’s odd as she said that he’s tried it before as he works for the company who makes it but then says she got “sent it”.

Is this the start of a return to her wannabe influencers ways‽
She wrote on her post it was from his work, I've not watched all stories as she's said she tries it and I cannot stand watching her eat 🤢 ill be back after 24 hours 😂
I hope she doesn't fall into her old ways again doing adverts

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those rugby videos were cringy as duck.
"Blow the whistle, blow it"
They cant you dumb bleep, not until the ball gets kicked out 🙄 I dont even like rugby and I know that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They’re on their way to London, she’s bored in the car. Maybe some cringe lip sync videos coming up guys...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why can’t they just have a quiet weekend? If she’s soooo tired from working so much and has to work next weekend, why not just have some quality time at home with your precious rainbow baby? Not drag her off to London and the pub? Silly cow

Reactions: 8
Those rugby videos were cringy as duck.
"Blow the whistle, blow it"
They cant you dumb bleep, not until the ball gets kicked out 🙄 I dont even like rugby and I know that.
I literally was screaming at my phone like SHUT THE duck UP when she kept saying blow the whistle, even Scott was telling her that’s now how it worked and she kept going!! Stupid cow, I think she think it adds to her “posh totty” image to like Rugby ffs.

Reactions: 6
Why are people asking her what she put in her hospital bag 🙄

She probably filled it with makeup

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I had a chuckle at this! 100% Agree!

And she’s telling them to take all the food! Which is great in theory! But she should probably mention you’re nil by mouth during actual labour so be sensible about it!

And Olives for the baby!!!...and frozen herbs, cos they are a lifesaver🙄

• Haha
Can we get it on record that today on stories she’s said they’re not going to buy loads for Sienna for Christmas as she doesn’t need anything and they don’t want to “buy for the sake of it”...

Why change the habit of a lifetime‽

• Haha
  • Angry
What a great Saturday for Sienna. Stuck in the car driving from one family to the next and now a Saturday night with the drinking grown ups, IPad and a can of coke!
So sad when she's just worked away, saying how she's missed her own parents, doesn't realise her own daughter probably missed her.

She really needs to stop letting her have coke, it ruins the enamel on your teeth. You would think with all the problems BM has had with hers she would know better 😡

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.