Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She eats olives but can’t speak a word of the queens. I’d rather my kid was able to verbally communicate and eating chicken nuggets!!!
But it’s just an Olive? 😂 maybe if she was eating gold encrusted caviar. But you can buy olives for like £1.50 in Lidl... hardly posh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So she goes away for a week, leaves her 3yr old at home, back to work and is now planning a boozy weekend of wine and olives (how Yuppie🙄), with her brother and sister in law 🤷🏼‍♀️ Wow....just wow!!!!
No doubt Sienna will be going along so she can watch all the adults getting drunk. How fun for her ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 4
No doubt Sienna will be going along so she can watch all the adults getting drunk. How fun for her ☹
Or it’ll be a day at her parents having the BEST time. Im sure Sienna would just love a relaxing weekend at home, playing with her toys and no rushing around or watching Mum run off to the gym. Or a simple trip to the local park or the beach. Why does everything have to be drink related with an IPad in front of her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She’s ill again even though she’s NEVER ill! Bet she’s gonna have ALL the lemsip and an EPIC whisky toddy!

Reactions: 5
But she hates whisky, don’t you know? She HATES it. Except when she’s ill, when she seems to magically be able to stomach it.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20191025_000156_com.instagram.android.jpg

Soz but this fox "tan" fad is tantamount to blacking up. Totally insane.

Never ill? That woman is always Ill and we know because she won’t stop posting about it. Any excuse for some ‘medicinal’ alcohol.

Reactions: 11
This woman doesn’t need an excuse for a medicinal drink!! Also, what happens to the tap phobia when she’s in the bath?! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
And looking at the shade on her arms, we can only assume she covered those up all holiday then, as they definitely don’t match her tanned legs!!!
Yeah she did cover her arms a lot on holiday.
So she didn’t get sun glare whilst on her phone hahaha!!

• Haha
Glad the meat and two veg queen is embracing a healthy alternative.. Bet she doesn't keep that up. Her disgusting husband probably demands meat three times a day.

Why is she being gifted meat free products?! I have never seen her eat anything that isn’t meat?

Why is she being gifted meat free products?! I have never seen her eat anything that isn’t meat?
I know right? I'm vegan and poor as tit... They can gift me it if they want 😂

Boss Mummy #2: Skanky gym feet, tablet while kid eats, now she's gifted meat free meats.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.