Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sad when she's just worked away, saying how she's missed her own parents, doesn't realise her own daughter probably missed her.
BM only thinks of herself. She’s more interested in getting pissed that she is with spending time with her daughter.

The poor kid has spend hours on the car today, BM will have stuck her in front of a tablet instead of speaking to her. Now she’s been given coke, eating alone in front of a iPad and sent to bed while her parents get pissed. Then they will be hungover tomorrow and the same long drive back. And then everyone’s back to work and nursery and Scotts will be there next weekend, so no doubt they will have guests.

if that was me I’d be so looking forward to a quiet weekend with my husband and kids... especially if I was ill!

Reactions: 8
Can we get it on record that today on stories she’s said they’re not going to buy loads for Sienna for Christmas as she doesn’t need anything and they don’t want to “buy for the sake of it”...

Why change the habit of a lifetime‽
I don’t see the point in buying that little girl anything as her face is always in the iPad! My kids were playing on carpets, doing role play with all sorts of figures at that age. She is not a typical kid doh g kids stuff...soft play, swimming, the beach, come on Boss Mummy....stop being so selfish and give this kid your attention...minus a phone or any other tech!!!
Can we get it on record that today on stories she’s said they’re not going to buy loads for Sienna for Christmas as she doesn’t need anything and they don’t want to “buy for the sake of it”...

Why change the habit of a lifetime‽

• Sad
Reactions: 4
View attachment 52027
What a great Saturday for Sienna. Stuck in the car driving from one family to the next and now a Saturday night with the drinking grown ups, IPad and a can of coke!
I can't believe how they treat this little girl. Mine is a similar age and I cannot IMAGINE.

I don’t see the point in buying that little girl anything as her face is always in the iPad! My kids were playing on carpets, doing role play with all sorts of figures at that age. She is not a typical kid doh g kids stuff...soft play, swimming, the beach, come on Boss Mummy....stop being so selfish and give this kid your attention...minus a phone or any other tech!!!
Yep.. Mine is a similar age and she only does small world play and crafts. We bought her a tablet but she's not very interested in it as we do so much else with her.. Although it's handy for a lot of long journeys we do as we travel a lot. If we're at home we play together. No TV, no tablet etc.. Just hanging out together.

As I said, mine is a similar age to Sienna and she knows all her letter sounds, numbers, can read short words, hold a conversation etc etc. I expect that's just because... We.. Parent... Her...

She films “Best auntie ever” as the woman literally ignores sienna and is setting the table?! That probably does constitute as the best to boss mummy who ignores her kid too

• Haha
I don't normally comment on her as a mother because I'm by no means a perfect mum myself but her little girl is dragged from one drinking session to the next. She doesn't seem to have much 'child' in her childhood.

I don't normally comment on her as a mother because I'm by no means a perfect mum myself but her little girl is dragged from one drinking session to the next. She doesn't seem to have much 'child' in her childhood.
Pretty much sums it up. Their life has carried on the same as before just with Sienna in tow. I'd say hopefully they will be doing something fun with her today before they drive back but doubt it.

Reactions: 2
When she said ‘is mummy not allowed to sleep?’.

George, your child wants to spend time with you. You’ve been away for a week and know this. That poor kid 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So watched the tablet for hours in the car, watched the tablet with her can of coke whilst her parents got pissed, now she’s back in the car with the tablet and on her way to the pub.. to o watch the tablet.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So this weekend is nothing to benefit your little 3year old who won’t see you next weekend either 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s the opposite of what a weekend was for me when I had a 3yr old, you see when you have kids you are meant to make a decision to be less selfish🙄

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 1
So this weekend is nothing to benefit your little 3year old who won’t see you next weekend either 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s the opposite of what a weekend was for me when I had a 3yr old, you see when you have kids you are meant to make a decision to be less selfish🙄
Sienna not mentioned once! All about HER and plans to drink. What a disgrace.

• Sad
Sienna playing with her granny on the swing, so lovely to see the pure smiles first bit of natural child play and attention shes had all weekend!

Reactions: 6
Sienna playing with her granny on the swing, so lovely to see the pure smiles first bit of natural child play and attention shes had all weekend!
I totally agree!!! It’s the simple things that kids love, not Mummy shuving a phone in her face from the sideline!

Reactions: 1
Nice to see the mass cull of followers and apparent breakdown over comments about her parenting on Gomiblog have sunk into her thick crazy frog skull and she’s learned a lot from it. :rolleyes:

It’s honestly like she’s in competition with herself to be the worst parent ever.

Takes Sienna to London for a drinking sesh... she could spend some quality time with her aunt and uncle and have a nice dinner together but no, Sienna’s plonked at a table on her own, facing away from everyone, using a tablet for company and washing her solo dinner down with a Diet Coke.

BM is fortunate to have the class system on her side, cause if they were a more impoverished family there would be social service intervention left, right and centre. Constantly pissed while she’s in their care, fizzy drinks for a preschooler, horrendous speech delay. Neglect, neglect, neglect... but that middle class bracket saves her, just like it did the McCanns.

Reactions: 10
This woman Infuriates me. All that poor child does is sit with that tablet and watch her parents get pissed. Never seen her in a swing park!
Nice to see the mass cull of followers and apparent breakdown over comments about her parenting on Gomiblog have sunk into her thick crazy frog skull and she’s learned a lot from it. :rolleyes:

It’s honestly like she’s in competition with herself to be the worst parent ever.

Takes Sienna to London for a drinking sesh... she could spend some quality time with her aunt and uncle and have a nice dinner together but no, Sienna’s plonked at a table on her own, facing away from everyone, using a tablet for company and washing her solo dinner down with a Diet Coke.

BM is fortunate to have the class system on her side, cause if they were a more impoverished family there would be social service intervention left, right and centre. Constantly pissed while she’s in their care, fizzy drinks for a preschooler, horrendous speech delay. Neglect, neglect, neglect... but that middle class bracket saves her, just like it did the McCanns.
I have said this to my partner so many times. If she was on benefits and getting pissed everynight, with a mute 3 year old drinking cans of coke, getting taken to the pub as a 'treat', she would have been reported. But lucky for her she is 'posh totty' my little boy is 3 months younger than Sienna, and the difference is unreal. Just take the poor girl to the park, or soft play or even just your garden for a run around!!!!

I have a friend and he said when he was growing up his parents dragged him to the pub every weekend. He’d have to nap at the table. And they always told him it was a fun day out as the pub had a slide and a goat.
He’s now a dad himself and said he would never wish that on his girls and he does everything to make sure they have the childhood he didnt. This will be Sienna when she grows up.

• Sad
New thread title:

Boss Mummy - She cooks, she cleans, she culls, she preens, it’s a shame her daughter’s stuck to a screen!

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.