Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was thinking, she didn’t mention her vape l/cigarettes did she again? I feel like has she managed to quit them we would have heard about it every day! I bet she’s back on the ciggies
No she did post, she went and bought one on holiday as couldnt cope 😂

Reactions: 1
Car crash waiting to happen that one....could do with her own thread. All woe is me, we can’t afford to save to buy our own house but then next post is her on piss 🤷🏻‍♀️
100%!!!! Did anyone see the state of her frying pan this morning!! Grim

Reactions: 2
100%!!!! Did anyone see the state of her frying pan this morning!! Grim
That's a stone frying pan. It wasn't dirty.

Agree with everything else though. Constantly complains about money but was out 4 weekends in a row and wonders why she cant save for a deposit?

Why why WHY!!!!! No one cares, no one wants to see your feet....what makes you think ANYONE without a foot fetish would enjoy these daily??? Please get back on the cruise ship where we were all happier 😳
Came on to say the same thing 😂 here we go again with the video of her feet walking to the gym..... on tenterhooks waiting for the workout vids!! 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
Also she can’t type that as she clonks along so she must be videoing and then stopping to type.... 🤔 and why the gym videos too?! NOONE CARES!!

• Haha
Came on to say the same thing 😂 here we go again with the video of her feet walking to the gym..... on tenterhooks waiting for the workout vids!! 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Got to be honest, it’s the highlight of my day seeing her full of makeup and jangling bracelets huffing and puffing😉. She must think people find them useful otherwise why would you post them 🤷🏼‍♀️

She posts stories and on her grid at the gym...what’s the point when you’re meant to be working out??? We get it....you go the gym...GOOD FOR YOU!!! I go for a tit daily but no one wants to see that either 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Clearly got money to burn. Forgets her leggings so instead of just going to the gym another day she goes and buys new ones which I'm guessing wont have been cheap from the gym shop. Not to mention Tom Ford sunglasses and Jo Malone perfume in the last week. Yes it's clearly obvious why Sienna needs to be in nursery full time so she can work....

Reactions: 10
Clearly got money to burn. Forgets her leggings so instead of just going to the gym another day she goes and buys new ones which I'm guessing wont have been cheap from the gym shop. Not to mention Tom Ford sunglasses and Jo Malone perfume in the last week. Yes it's clearly obvious why Sienna needs to be in nursery full time so she can work....
But she’s so fruuuuuuuugal! Using her frozen herbs and pre chopped veggies from Asda 🤣 I’m amazed she doesn’t shop in Waitrose to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But she’s so fruuuuuuuugal! Using her frozen herbs and pre chopped veggies from Asda 🤣 I’m amazed she doesn’t shop in Waitrose to be honest.
Nah she would rather spend money on booze and pointless crap!

Reactions: 4
Hahahahaha .....and she’s just posted her bottle of Baileys that she’s just bought... 🙄

• Haha
Sienna's speech makes me do upset for her. Did she really need to shout at her to pull the paper off, put uour phone down and do it fir her, poor thing. She's a cutie and deserves better.

I'm not in the UK but in my country children have a developmental check at 3 years and referred to speech therapy if need be. Is there an equivalent in the UK?

I'm not in the UK but in my country children have a developmental check at 3 years and referred to speech therapy if need be. Is there an equivalent in the UK?
Usually have a 2yr check. Nursery can refer her I would have thought if they think there is an issue. She does sound very unclear at times and BM does seem to interpret for her which is something you only tend to need to do with a younger child.

[QUOTE="
Agree with everything else though. Constantly complains about money but was out 4 weekends in a row and wonders why she cant save for a deposit?
[/QUOTE]
A deposit? Are they buying a new house? Might she be going for #2 then 😳😳

[QUOTE="
A deposit? Are they buying a new house? Might she be going for #2 then 😳😳
[/QUOTE]
I think they was referencing the boss mummy wannabe

I’ve come across a few people over the years who love themselves and think they’re better than everyone else but I think BM wins the prize for this! Just how did she end up thinking she’s better than everyone else and thinking she’s so wonderful? I’m assuming because she grew up being indulged by mummy and daddy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.