Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scott’s a prick he talks to everyone like tit. Always has a face like a smacked arse too.

Reactions: 7
Ages ago she had a car crash but she faked how serious it was. Said she was blue lighted to hospital and it was a massive scene when it wasn’t at all. She shared a picture of family by her bedside etc and she literally had like a sore shoulder or something and loads of people called her out on it. That was when she had the massive cul down to like 10,000 followers.
How did people find out she was massively exaggerating?

And wasn’t it the morning after quite a few drinks?!

Oh look, ‘I’m not anti tablet’ hi 👋🏻George.

How much time does someone need to spend on Instagram when they are on a family holiday!

And did anyone notice Scott take the mick out of his son? Didn’t seem to go down well poor kid.
I do feel for Scott’s kids, constantly being pushed out of the way so Sienna the golden child can get all the glory.
Does BM still insist on putting the teenagers on her insta videos when it’s very obvious that neither of them wish to star in the Boss Mummy show?

Reactions: 1
It's clear BM doesn't really like his kids and it pains her he has kids with someone else. That's why she was so desperate to have a baby, so she had that link with him. Will not stop him leaving if someone else comes along, he left his last wife when his youngest was 2 or 3!

Whenever its their weekend with his kids they are always out or have friends over, they rarely seem to spend time with them alone.

The poor kids don't even get their own space at their dads house. Ella's room is George's dressing room and Logan's is the spare room.

Reactions: 2
Ages ago she had a car crash but she faked how serious it was. Said she was blue lighted to hospital and it was a massive scene when it wasn’t at all. She shared a picture of family by her bedside etc and she literally had like a sore shoulder or something and loads of people called her out on it. That was when she had the massive cul down to like 10,000 followers.

She said her brand new beloved mini was a write off then it apparently wasn't too..... Oh and it wasn't her fault ....never is!

She’s just so dramatic and always attention seeking. She put screenshots on her stories of texts between her family checking they were safe after a terrorist attack in London. Didn’t think that was appropriate at all :cautious:

Reactions: 8
I’d forgotten how ridiculous she was since I was culled.

The terror attack and car crash stories were ridiculous. My personal favourite was when they went to some village pub with her parents one winter night, got absolutely rat arsed then had to walk home with Sienna in her pram up pitch black country roads. She is an alcoholic and a horribly selfish parent.

Reactions: 5
The boss mummy jumpers and the whole 'bossing being the boss of my baby' still gets me. Along with saying the midwife told her it was ok to drink the amount she did whilst breast feeding.

She’s just so dramatic and always attention seeking. She put screenshots on her stories of texts between her family checking they were safe after a terrorist attack in London. Didn’t think that was appropriate at all :cautious:
This was ABSOLUTELY bleeping ridiculous. My husband and I both worked in London on that day along with ALL our friends and there wasn't this level of drama between any of us. She said she was crying or something?? Everything is about her.. Incredibly embarrassing.

I think the crux of it all is that she has led a charmed life and has been indulged by her parents, and still is now. It explains a lot of her behaviour.

Reactions: 4
She used to do those “20 interesting facts about me” lists, but it was always the same stuff: lived in Germany for a bit, claims to be fluent (possibly the only thing she’s not shown off about herself) the QVC presenter “celebrity” status, oh and did you know she’s phobic of taps? I know many of you will be shocked as she hardly ever mentions it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Genuinely forgot she had dyed her hair and thought she was going grey!
Does she still jangle those bleeping bracelets in every video? Why is she wearing them in the gym? They should have been left in 2005 boss mummy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the crux of it all is that she has led a charmed life and has been indulged by her parents, and still is now. It explains a lot of her behaviour.
I’ve heard that her parents aren’t as wealthy as she makes out - I get the impression they are in debt so he can’t give up work even though he’s at retirement age

The thought of her mum doing CPR on a bulldog has got me creased

Glad he's okay though

I find her declarations of love for “Pops” so boring. She seems to do it on insta as she thinks it’s what good mums do. Actually, good mums spend time with their kids and not plonk them in front of an iPad as they get in the way of drinking. It’s all for show and quite sad really
YESSS! Someone else that finds it annoying! I’m pretty sure that child would not be able to eat without her iPad infront of her. Does Sienna still struggle with speech? (One of the culled here!) I’m only asking as surely she’d benefit from more one-on-one/interaction other than watching TV/iPad?
I feel sorry for BossMummy almost because if that’s what she thinks a ‘perfect’ parent does, she’s sadly misguided. Makes you question her own upbringing!

No wonder the dog almost died....her parents had the pool cover on!! He slipped down a gap in it and got trapped. So not the heroes they are being made out to be at all!

• Wow
I find BM actually really sad. Her life is obviously lacking because all she wants to do is tell the internet about what she has! “I’ve bought this that and another” “we’ve got this model of x because it’s the best” etc etc etc. Poor sienna, she constantly gets dumped in front of that iPad. If BM so desperately wanted this baby, why isn’t she spending time with her, working on her development? Siennas speech is still behind, mostly just laughs, noises and no’s!

Also, poor Angus. All she does is bloody moan about him. Glad he’s ok, but she’s loving causing a drama online isn’t she!! “Sorry for being so cryptic”. 😴😴😴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.