Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been 31.5 degrees in Southampton today, she worked out , and didn’t shower. I bet she smells delightful

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s been 31.5 degrees in Southampton today, she worked out , and didn’t shower. I bet she smells delightful
Like a week old fish left out on a sunny window sil in a carrier bag... with a hint of pickled onion monster munch.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone watch bake off last night? There’s a contestant on it that looks like a non-sun damaged version of her!

Reactions: 7
Oh deep joy we’re going to get slammed with wedding content 🙄

I wonder if that tacky show off dance routine is still on YouTube 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Omg the dance routine!!!!!! I am actually laughing out loud thinking about this. What a bleeping embarrassment she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If it's still on YouTube can someone please point me in the right direction
I had a good look for it but failed in my quest. I think she deleted it as it came up on her GOMI thread and got savaged if I remember rightly.

It was the cheesiest tackiest thing I’ve ever seen. Georgie + her bridesmaids gyrating to stuff like Christina Aguilera whilst she made Scott sit on a chair on the dance floor and watch (he had the good grace to look embarrassed!). It was reminiscent of the Mean Girls Christmas dance routine - desperate to be sexy and failing miserably.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had a good look for it but failed in my quest. I think she deleted it as it came up on her GOMI thread and got savaged if I remember rightly.

It was the cheesiest tackiest thing I’ve ever seen. Georgie + her bridesmaids gyrating to stuff like Christina Aguilera whilst she made Scott sit on a chair on the dance floor and watch (he had the good grace to look embarrassed!). It was reminiscent of the Mean Girls Christmas dance routine - desperate to be sexy and failing miserably.
This will be one of my regrets that I didn't get to see this! 😭🤣🤣

Reactions: 2

That was an absolute car crash 😂😂😂😂😂 i’d of died of embarrassment if I was at that wedding and had to watch that.

Reactions: 1
It was the miming and over gesturing to Scott who sat staring at her blankly that did me! It was so cringe!

Reactions: 5
Anyone remember when she thought she was a makeup artist - new CID still have her ‘takeover’ video.

• Haha
Anyone remember when she thought she was a makeup artist - new CID still have her ‘takeover’ video.
I remember this. What she did is she uses products, continues to post pictures of said products, Tagged the companies continuously on her Instagram so they could see how many followers she has ( at the time was 19k) then hopefully they will send her free tit or pay her to advertise. She did it for a cheap tacky jewellery company ( can’t remember the name) I could suckered into that one and they all turned a crappy colour after a while even when sat in my jewellery box. She used to tag Percy and reed hair company all the time but they never bit. Thankfully they kept their integrity and their products are brilliant. CID bit and send her lots of goodies and invited her to their advertising events etc. Boss mummy was one of the first accounts I came across when joining Instagram and I got sucked into all her bullshit and bought all the products she advertised. I thought she was lovely. Had the perfect life. A few years later I can see it’s all smoke and mirrors. 🤦‍♀️ . Thanks to my experience of boss mummy I can smell Instagram bullshit from a mile off. So I will thank her for that. I won’t thank her for all the damage she and others have done to people who have been burnt and fell for it all. Now she is a little account with no company’s wanting to work with her who posts her fake gym pictures with a face that looks at least 10 years older than what she is. Fake louboutins with a fake life x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Remember kerrie momma something who was/is obsessed with her? I still follow her on Instagram and as horrible as it is, she is so negative and moany she always makes me feel better about myself.

Reactions: 10
Remember kerrie momma something who was/is obsessed with her? I still follow her on Instagram and as horrible as it is, she is so negative and moany she always makes me feel better about myself.
Yes! I follow her too. She does infuriate me a little. She is always saying how she has no money and never goes out - therefore is constantly depressed. But she has been on numerous holidays, concerts, ‘dates’ and work get togethers 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.