Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can imagine how the conversation went this morning “Daaarling, take a photo of me looking glam for the gram. I’ll pretend not to look and just lie here with my sweaty dirty charm bracelets, then sent it to me so I can post about having the BEST holiday, I’m curvy, got cellulite etc” and can then get loads of compliments to further boost my ego”.
Omg this is awful isnt it, like anyone would be impressed with this. I'd rather see a pic of her in the pool having fun with sienna. God she's annoying

Reactions: 3
As a mum of a young child too I dont think I've ever been able to relax enough on a holiday to the point where I was able to read a book 😂 it's all about being in and out of the pool together, stuffing your face with ice cream, playing on the beach etc. Where is her child while she is doing all this relaxing and posing?! Crazy!

Reactions: 8
Have we seen a single post of them at the beach this holiday? Building sandcastles, paddling in the sea?
my heart hurts for sienna.

Reactions: 2
Oh it's a mistake. Boring. Wouldn't have been surprised with the amount she was on her bleeping phone that holiday.

The charges have been waived...but of course she shared the drama! Embarrassing tho how much she’s clearly been using her phone in her holiday where 100% focus was gonna be in her daughter😳
Hahaha great minds think alike

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😂😂😂

Although the charges are being waived maybe this will serve as a lesson to her to spend less time on her phone when she next goes on holiday! Stupid cow!

Reactions: 6
Have we seen a single post of them at the beach this holiday? Building sandcastles, paddling in the sea?
No, she requested through the Tui app for the beach to be brought to her lounger whilst she was smothering herself in foxy tan, but they didn’t deliver so Sienna missed out on sandcastles and paddling in the sea🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The charges have been waived...but of course she shared the drama! Embarrassing tho how much she’s clearly been using her phone in her holiday where 100% focus was gonna be in her daughter😳

It's a bug with Vodafone. My mum has had a bill for over £2999!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I wondered if they were near a Beach or not as they've not been.
50gb of Internet a month 🙄 bet she uses a fair bit of that!!
What a suprise it was all a mistake and she's now slamming her phone provider for it.she should have checked earlier as knowing its do close to Turkey border and Turkey isnt included in data packages so there is always a risk of being charged if pick up their cell service. Working in the travel industry thought she would know 😂

Reactions: 3
I wondered if they were near a Beach or not as they've not been.
50gb of Internet a month 🙄 bet she uses a fair bit of that!!
What a suprise it was all a mistake and she's now slamming her phone provider for it.she should have checked earlier as knowing its do close to Turkey border and Turkey isnt included in data packages so there is always a risk of being charged if pick up their cell service. Working in the travel industry thought she would know 😂
She’s used 6GB of data in two days. That’s honestly staggering, she’s clearly got her rainbow baby on a mobile hotspot for her tablet. What a total wanker, would have been better just staying at home and getting pissed.

• Haha
She’s used 6GB of data in two days. That’s honestly staggering, she’s clearly got her rainbow baby on a mobile hotspot for her tablet. What a total wanker, would have been better just staying at home and getting pissed.
Ah didn't think about that, surely their posh hotel would have WiFi. Only the best for posh totty 😂

• Haha
It's so sad that she posted about how she wanted to spend EVERY second of the holiday with Sienna and the poor girls been stuck with her tablet for company while 'Boss Mummy' used her phone to answer Q&As from insta strangers, pose for cringy photos and get pissed.

• Sad
Whyyyy does she wear those massive earrings and those hideous bracelets 24/7, especially on holiday?!?!

Pretty sure she said it was a TUI Semsimar, aren't they only 5*? Not to say it's up to that standard.
They’re either 4 or 5, but the stars come from the facilities available. So could be awful but have a pool and a spa to make it 4 if that makes sense. Hence why you get some 2 stars with amazing reviews but they’re only 2 because no pool etc etc (not just based on facilities but it is a factor)

Reactions: 2
Really child unfriendly flights.... had poor sienna up at 2am to fly out there and now they’re travelling back through the night and should be home by 4am.... poor poor sienna being dragged around like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.