Boss Mummy #3 Cryptic posts & poorly done tattoos, it’s time Georgie cut down on the booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QView attachment 73496
Wow just wow I’ve been reading here since forever never wanting to post but... she truly outdone herself on this one I feel so sad for little Sienna , “making mummy sad” absolute emotional blackmail ,”all the lovely things mummy done for you today” that’s just being a mother G that you wouldn’t understand as you truly think this mother/daughter thing is like exchange of contracts ,after all you are “boss of your baby” :/ sick to my stomach with the utter crap she is spewing thinking she is the fuckin bees knees I could go on all night 🤬

Reactions: 13
Burns night is a big one in her house because she married a ‘Scotsman’.

I am real Scottish as in born and live there unlike Scott who’s great great grandparents were probably Scottish or something equally as ridiculous and Burns Night is not a big deal!

I don’t even have haggis, I don’t know anyone who makes a big thing of it! Maybe myself and everyone else I know is just weird by not celebrating it. But to me they just use it as another excuse for a piss uo
True Scot here, same don’t celebrate and I married a Scotsman and he certainly doesn’t expect me to cook a Scottish menu for him!

Reactions: 11

I am real Scottish as in born and live there unlike Scott who’s great great grandparents were probably Scottish or something equally as ridiculous and Burns Night is not a big deal!

I don’t even have haggis, I don’t know anyone who makes a big thing of it! Maybe myself and everyone else I know is just weird by not celebrating it. But to me they just use it as another excuse for a piss uo
I live with a Sicilian- well he’s probably more Sicilian than gnome boy is Scot (his mother Sicilian) and he loves bloody haggis but it’s not just for burns night and she is a selfish, narcissistic twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Your 👏🏻Bloated 👏🏻Alcoholic 👏🏻Cheating 👏🏻Weasel 👏🏻Of 👏🏻A 👏🏻Husband 👏🏻Isnt 👏🏻Scottish 👏🏻You 👏🏻Attention 👏🏻Seeking 👏🏻Bellend 👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
So I'm.not a mum and don't have kids. I have zero experience and it's not really my place to say.....but....her advice for when Sienna is naughty. Thoughts? View attachment 73496
Kids don't ask for all these "nice things" that mummy has done. They're not a reward.. They're things that you do as a loving parent, absolutely unconditionally.

They don't understand that their behaviour, which when "bad" is just their way of communicating (because they haven't developed the skills to talk it through or be rational yet), is directly related to how that might make others feel. Toddlers and young kids are literally only capable of thinking about themselves, they're not empathetic yet as they haven't developed that emotional skill. She's awful.

Tantrums etc are part of normal 3 year old development and Sienna doesn't need to grow up thinking that she's responsible for her mother's emotions. TEXTBOOK narcissist mother.

Reactions: 12

The biggest part of him that is Scottish is his bloody name. I think that’s as far as it goes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She does make such a big deal of it just because he was born there. My ex was born in Scotland (his parents aren't Scottish) and left when he was about 4 years old and when we lived together we didn't celebrate him being "Scottish" 😂😂 I feel as though Scott might have been born there but he didn't grow up there? She's making a big deal out of nothing as always. Surprised she doesn't wear lederhosen because she lived in Germany don't you know? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My heart really is hurting for Sienna. Imagine being so horrible that you have to tell your child she can’t feel how she feels because mummy made her breakfast that morning 🤯

Poor little love. BM needs to give her head a wobble if she thinks feeding her child is some magnificent grand gesture and not a literal requirement of being a parent!!

Reactions: 12
I bet Scott isn’t even bothered about burns night, it’s all be BM. Any excuse to be a trophy wife and spend the night drinking.

Reactions: 4
I was disgusted when I read she reminds Sienna of all the 'nice' things she has done for her. That is emotional blackmail. Also, you're not being nice, you're being a bleeping parent.

My child did not ask to be here, I made her and it is my sole purpose as her Mother to nurture her to grow and learn but most of all feel incredibly loved and understood. I do 'nice' things because I love her unconditionally, not because it is a transaction for her to show good behaviour!

I don't usually comment on peoples parenting styles, because we are all different. But I'd rather spend an hour playing dolls with my daughter and really getting to know her and communicate with her than buying expensive shoes and taking 876568 posed photos to make it look like I'm a good parent.

Reactions: 14
I wish BM would dress her like the 3 year old child she is!!! She shouldn’t be in DM boots that her Mum likes, she should be in casual inexpensive clothing with her favourite characters on, being a kid and not posing like she’s in a bloody catalogue! Stop making her like you , self obsessed twit!!!!!

Reactions: 14
I wish BM would dress her like the 3 year old child she is!!! She shouldn’t be in DM boots that her Mum likes, she should be in casual inexpensive clothing with her favourite characters on, being a kid and not posing like she’s in a bloody catalogue! Stop making her like you , self obsessed twit!!!!!
This is the only time I will defend her. All my kids wore DMs once they were past toddling stage not because they were fashion accessories but because they’re bloody good boots and children’s ones aren’t overly expensive. However they were normally worn with Thomas the tank or Disney clothes

Reactions: 6
This is the only time I will defend her. All my kids wore DMs once they were past toddling stage not because they were fashion accessories but because they’re bloody good boots and children’s ones aren’t overly expensive. However they were normally worn with Thomas the tank or Disney clothes
I agree - the only items I’d buy that are branded are shoes. They need good shoes as their feet are growing/ learning to walk. But yeah, they’re worn with the most horrific cartoon clothing you can find 😂.

Reactions: 4
My kid’s a little older than Sienna and dresses herself and never ever chooses character clothing. She loves to dress up and put outfits together though she is very headstrong and can articulate exactly what she wants to wear to me. Not that I’m defending BM, she’s a total bleep... but my kid has chosen herself DMs in the shoe shop which I’ll always encourage over things like Lelly Kelly’s.

Reactions: 2
She buys her clothing that I feel is too old for her. Maybe because she can fit into age 6 clothing she buys from the older ranges.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.