Boss Mummy #3 Cryptic posts & poorly done tattoos, it’s time Georgie cut down on the booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting a GHD hairdryer that she hasn't 'budgeted' for? Why can't she just go to argos and buy one at half the price?!

Reactions: 11
No wonder she needs a budget, splurging £99 on a hairdryer! Mind you, only the best for that mane of hair that she treats better than her own child 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She does she cook the same meal twice, why not just sit and eat with her children as a family? Yet she makes twice as much worn for herself. The mind boggles

Reactions: 8
That glaze is just awful. So sweet and artificially sticky. Just buy some decent balsamic vinegar woman! I recommend belazu 👍🏻

Reactions: 3
The one that doesn’t get ill is Ill again
It’s called drinking 7 days a week and a bloody hangover probably. Always after attention...me me me! Oh, that reminds me, I sneezed 3 times today....I must share it with my fans 🙄

Reactions: 3
I think she means bout? 🙄

unless she really has paid for that illness, hope she budgeted for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How come Georgie is allowed a thread on here when other private accounts have had theirs deleted? Genuinely just wondering. She hasn't accepted me on either of my accounts so I definitely rely on the screenshots here, but recently a thread I was reading on lifewiththecaspers got deleted because she's a private account. Is it because Georgie used to be public?

Mod edit - private account with a very small following.
Locked until further notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.