Boss Mummy #3 Cryptic posts & poorly done tattoos, it’s time Georgie cut down on the booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually rather awkward how Hannah hasn’t posted anything in relation to being at G. I’m blocked from G but I presume she posted more than one picture about Hannah going over?
It’s like second hand embarrassment

Reactions: 5
I haven’t seen any posts other than the one up thread, surprised BM didn’t put a lot more about her girlie date with HT

Reactions: 3
So I'm.not a mum and don't have kids. I have zero experience and it's not really my place to say.....but....her advice for when Sienna is naughty. Thoughts?
Screenshot_20200118-190137_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So I'm.not a mum and don't have kids. I have zero experience and it's not really my place to say.....but....her advice for when Sienna is naughty. Thoughts? View attachment 73496
just came here to post this! Also don’t have kids of my own, but spend a LOT of time around them and this doesn’t sit well with me. At all.

Sienna is going to grow up thinking she is responsible for Mummy’s moods and that she makes Mummy sad. So what happened when she had the miscarriage and was sad, how the hell is Sienna supposed to process that?

edited to add: Quite happy to be proved wrong on this one, persuaded otherwise by people who have their own children, it would even be a good thing as at the moment my heart is hurting for Sienna.

Reactions: 10
just came here to post this! Also don’t have kids of my own, but spend a LOT of time around them and this doesn’t sit well with me. At all.

Sienna is going to grow up thinking she is responsible for Mummy’s moods and that she makes Mummy sad. So what happened when she had the miscarriage and was sad, how the hell is Sienna supposed to process that?

edited to add: Quite happy to be proved wrong on this one, persuaded otherwise by people who have their own children, it would even be a good thing as at the moment my heart is hurting for Sienna.
I have to say as a mum of two I’d never let my kids think they were responsible for making me sad or upset, I’d rather shelter them from any negative feelings I may have. The last thing I want to do is make my kids feel guilty for my moods or feelings. Kids don’t need that responsibility.

I have to say as a mum of two I’d never let my kids think they were responsible for making me sad or upset, I’d rather shelter them from any negative feelings I may have. The last thing I want to do is make my kids feel guilty for my moods or feelings. Kids don’t need that responsibility.
I might be taking it to heart a bit much as I grew up with a Mother who didn’t shelter me from her sadness etc and I’m now 40 and paying for very expensive therapy to get over it!

Sienna - start saving, and I know the number of a good local therapist when the time comes 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 7
How typical of her to make it about her. All the nice things Mummy has done for you today ..... Narcissist!! Not the way to deal with it at all !!

I feel really sad for Ella, sienna always get new clothes etc and she's in that grey dress all the time and only interaction her dad seems to have with her is when playing games with sienna and she joins in, even though far too you for her.
Also the fact she paints sienna in glitter face paint all the time really annoys me. Face paint is for special ocassions not all the time, she could be ruining her skin.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember when her and Scott were punishing Sienna, she must have been about 1 and only just. She was standing and possibly walking but he was shouting and BM was filming it and sienna was stood in a corner facing the wall sobbing her heart out.
I still to this day think about that at times and can’t believe that she thought that was entertainment and content for her social media, for strangers to watch.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Does anyone remember when her and Scott were punishing Sienna, she must have been about 1 and only just. She was standing and possibly walking but he was shouting and BM was filming it and sienna was stood in a corner facing the wall sobbing her heart out.
I still to this day think about that at times and can’t believe that she thought that was entertainment and content for her social media, for strangers to watch.
You can imagine them both being horrible bastards to her. You can see how broken Ella is behind the eyes... they’ll do the same to Sienna so she pipes down enough that they can get on with their puss head lives.

Reactions: 5
Burns night is a big one in her house because she married a ‘Scotsman’.

I am real Scottish as in born and live there unlike Scott who’s great great grandparents were probably Scottish or something equally as ridiculous and Burns Night is not a big deal!

I don’t even have haggis, I don’t know anyone who makes a big thing of it! Maybe myself and everyone else I know is just weird by not celebrating it. But to me they just use it as another excuse for a piss uo

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah because when 3 year olds misbehave they're not doing it to hurt anyone...they're learning and can't express their moods. They're allowed to have melt downs surely without being held responsible!

Reactions: 8
Wait - how the duck is making your child breakfast doing a ‘nice thing for your kid’ duck off you selfish c**t !!!!!!!!!!!
Weird isn't it. Like she tries to make Sienna feel guilty! As a mummy it's kind of a given you make your 3 year old breakfast 🤣🤣🤣 she's really awful narcissistic person. Poor Sienna.

Reactions: 6
Burns night is a big one in her house because she married a ‘Scotsman’.

I am real Scottish as in born and live there unlike Scott who’s great great grandparents were probably Scottish or something equally as ridiculous and Burns Night is not a big deal!

I don’t even have haggis, I don’t know anyone who makes a big thing of it! Maybe myself and everyone else I know is just weird by not celebrating it. But to me they just use it as another excuse for a piss uo
Also Scottish. Also don’t celebrate Burns night.

Reactions: 14
Latest story of her burns night dinner menu made me cringe so bad ... "if you marry a scotsman you have to learn" good god I just eye rolled myself into another dimension!!! I live an hour away from scotland .. makes me just a Scottish as her husband then 🙄🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I'm.not a mum and don't have kids. I have zero experience and it's not really my place to say.....but....her advice for when Sienna is naughty. Thoughts? View attachment 73496
I hope she reads here and I hope she reads this;

IF your child is misbehaving, please take her to the corner or step or whatever it may be.. tell her that her behaviour is not acceptable and let her stay there for 3-5 minuets. Re-visit her and tell her calmly once more why she was put there and explain to her that you would like her to try to be better behaved or they will have to leave (or another acceptable / reasonable consequence)

please, PLEASE do not make your CHILD feel responsible for your emotions. That’s awful.
And it’s also dangerous to expect anybody (child or adult) to act a certain way to adhere to someone’s mood or feelings. That’s emotional blackmail

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.