Boss Mummy #3 Cryptic posts & poorly done tattoos, it’s time Georgie cut down on the booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the only time I will defend her. All my kids wore DMs once they were past toddling stage not because they were fashion accessories but because they’re bloody good boots and children’s ones aren’t overly expensive. However they were normally worn with Thomas the tank or Disney clothes
She’s already said her feet grow at such a fast rate, so they aren’t gonna last her anyway, plus tell me when Sienna actually needs them? It’s hardly like her weekends are full of outdoor adventures 🤷🏼‍♀️ all from the gram...simple as that! I can see why they would be ideal for other kids.

Reactions: 11
She does make such a big deal of it just because he was born there. My ex was born in Scotland (his parents aren't Scottish) and left when he was about 4 years old and when we lived together we didn't celebrate him being "Scottish" 😂😂 I feel as though Scott might have been born there but he didn't grow up there? She's making a big deal out of nothing as always. Surprised she doesn't wear lederhosen because she lived in Germany don't you know? 😂
Lederhosen 😂😂😂😂 fantastic

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What BM up to? All of a sudden back with Hannah. Tagging Lucy in posts? Trying to be relevant now? Crawling back to people after this amount of time? 🤔

Reactions: 9
I was disgusted when I read she reminds Sienna of all the 'nice' things she has done for her. That is emotional blackmail. Also, you're not being nice, you're being a bleeping parent.

My child did not ask to be here, I made her and it is my sole purpose as her Mother to nurture her to grow and learn but most of all feel incredibly loved and understood. I do 'nice' things because I love her unconditionally, not because it is a transaction for her to show good behaviour!

I don't usually comment on peoples parenting styles, because we are all different. But I'd rather spend an hour playing dolls with my daughter and really getting to know her and communicate with her than buying expensive shoes and taking 876568 posed photos to make it look like I'm a good parent.

I agree. Emotional blackmail and instilling fear in this manner is really horrid. So does Sienna grow up thinking if she feels an emotion, something is too much and has a meltdown then ‘mummy’ won’t cook for her? It is so narcissistic to remind her of how great mummy is, but it’s likely how BM was raised because her parents, especially her dad, are stuck up and pompous. I can imagine him saying the same and that he feels this, he feels that and they’re selfish because it’s making him feel blah blah.
It’s very different to teach children to be grateful for luxuries etc, than them being told they are ungrateful for their basic human rights because they’re having a moment. She’s a toddler!

Reactions: 5
As much as I hate the way BM goes about her life I do fell tiny bit sorry for her she has no real idea ,it’s just the way she was brought up and she can’t see any way beyond that and because she’s so stuck up her own arse she wouldn’t try and better herself as a mother etc as she always things she is the best at it already ,she literally gave birth to a child and branded herself boss mummy. I just feel so sad for Sienna I feel like she was brought to this world to be like a project for BM so she can be proud of the achievement in showing her off ,dressing her up, always on point ,she is forgetting, maybe, Sienna is a little person and has feelings and being dragged around just being and accessory to your parents is exhausting and she has the right to kick off sometimes. And the fact she does look like a 6yo works to her disadvantage probably she is still little and with self centred,narcissistic mother the poor pickle is doomed :/

Reactions: 6
hmmm....
I’m not bothered what she dresses Sienna in to be honest.
each to their own really. Better than calling her unicorn and turning her in to a living walking rainbow.
The DM’s are cute, I’d actually get a pair for my little girl.
If people have the money and want to buy stuff like this for their kids I couldn’t care less.
It’s her parenting habits or should I say lack off and her general twattiness I don’t like.

Reactions: 12
I was thinking she might have a name change.... new year new me?? Watch this space! X

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20200120-081855_Instagram.jpg

Well I've been culled. Gutted. Honestly I've loved watching her car crash life. Guys you'll have to describe everything.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
How did this happen did you comment something on her posts it looks like her followers and who she follows is going up as well 🤔
No I haven't said a thing. Only positive. In fact I used to be a fan years ago of her slimming world meals and would like stuff.

Omg. Really weird. I'm not culled lol. Must have been a glitch?

Reactions: 4
No I haven't said a thing. Only positive. In fact I used to be a fan years ago of her slimming world meals and would like stuff.

Omg. Really weird. I'm not culled lol. Must have been a glitch?
I did think this was odd as if she had blocked you, you wouldn't even be able to find her profile.

Reactions: 2
When I was culled, wasn’t blocked just literally removed like I could request to follow again x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.