Boss Mummy #3 Cryptic posts & poorly done tattoos, it’s time Georgie cut down on the booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4D972544-2330-4553-B01C-AB7556E7F142.jpeg

I mean could she look any more desperate by specifically mentioning Hannah in the caption?!

if they were REAL friends, she wouldn’t have to plaster it all over social media.. go spend time actually being friends instead of posting
about it!

Reactions: 6
View attachment 74153
I mean could she look any more desperate by specifically mentioning Hannah in the caption?!

if they were REAL friends, she wouldn’t have to plaster it all over social media.. go spend time actually being friends instead of posting
about it!
ahhhh the sweet smell of desperation 😂

So to recap: we’ve tried to prove that we spend time with sienna doing child things after it was mentioned here they never do, spent time with the stepdaughter after we pointed out she looked miserable, cooked something that doesn’t involve balsamic drizzle after we mocked it, and tried to prove that the friendship with Hannah is real and reciprocated even though she’s clearly being kept a secret like a husband keeps a mistress, nothing like sticking to what you know though eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

So to recap: we’ve tried to prove that we spend time with sienna doing child things after it was mentioned here they never do, spent time with the stepdaughter after we pointed out she looked miserable, cooked something that doesn’t involve balsamic drizzle after we mocked it, and tried to prove that the friendship with Hannah is real and reciprocated even though she’s clearly being kept a secret like a husband keeps a mistress, nothing like sticking to what you know though eh?
BM.....a mistress....AGAIN!!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

😏 Scott and hannahs favourite mistress

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her new story says Sienna has been referred for hearing tests. bleeping FINALLY. The lovely little girl SOUNDS like she has hearing problems and is wildly behind on her speech and development, I'm amazed she didn't refer her herself sooner. I'm genuinely pleased for sienna.

Reactions: 25
Just came to say the same 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 Doc referring Sienna for hearing tests thank god , but if not her being poorly BM wouldn’t put two and two together and would never go on her own accord but anyway thank god the poor mite will finally be properly tested she definitely sounds like she might possibly have hearing problem

Reactions: 7
I mean if she’d of listened to us a few months a ago When she was stalking here or clearly she was too interested in the comments on herself! Glad Sienna’s getting seen too no thanks to a doctor ...

I’m sure Sienna had a hearing aid in when she was a small baby, it was visible on one pic one day, which quickly disappeared. It was around the same time she was learning signing at nursery as apparently her nursery signed to all children... really hope any issues are sorted for her, bless her.

Reactions: 5
I just want to know why a 30 something woman treats her Insta page likes its a diary? I find it so strange that she needs to share EVER detail of her life with random strangers on the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.