Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meg78

VIP Member
Your 👏🏻Bloated 👏🏻Alcoholic 👏🏻Cheating 👏🏻Weasel 👏🏻Of 👏🏻A 👏🏻Husband 👏🏻Isnt 👏🏻Scottish 👏🏻You 👏🏻Attention 👏🏻Seeking 👏🏻Bellend 👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Fanaff

VIP Member
I need to say a few things!
1. She’s loves herself more than anyone could ever love her! She looks so obnoxious
2. The videos and boomerangs prove what a shit night you are having, not proving you’re having a great night
3. How her friend Emma can call herself “ems little life” is beyond me. She’s huge!
4. That must be why everyone says em and chez are twins, they are both kept around so Georgie can look like Kate Moss next to them.
And finally, 5. Chez’s boyfriend has packed on the pounds since being with her.

thank you for attending my PowerPoint presentation, fuelled by very little sleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Secretstalkers

Where’s the person on here who knows her from work..... any updates? X
That will be me 💁🏼‍♀️😂
I can confirm that I’ve seen the tattoo in person, it’s very shit.
I have also had the pleasure of seeing the 2006 pilot boots, they are even worse in person

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Ladyvimto

How come Georgie is allowed a thread on here when other private accounts have had theirs deleted? Genuinely just wondering. She hasn't accepted me on either of my accounts so I definitely rely on the screenshots here, but recently a thread I was reading on lifewiththecaspers got deleted because she's a private account. Is it because Georgie used to be public?

Mod edit - private account with a very small following.
Locked until further notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Yeah it's pretty obvious I think from threat she speaks that it was a work affair. She always talks about her dad telling her she must have a 5 year/10 year plan. Her plan was get a job, get married, get a nice big house! So she was probably running out of time and dropped her knickers for the first man she saw because come on, does anyone actually fancy Scottish?😂
He makes my fanny close up! He’s rank!
He looks such an arrogant prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Cantstandspanj

Chatty Member
Someone has been reading here 👀. Her sit up technique was called out and shes posted this. Hey Georgie 😊View attachment 72190
Hey Georgie!

If you watch a you tube video on how to do those sit ups you’ll see that you’re still not doing it correctly!

However, definite improvement from last week! Keep up the good work girl 👍🏼

But while we have you here, we don’t need to see so much of your crotch or your crappy workouts! No one is interested or impressed!

Also, taking your 3 year old out for dinner with you and your husband is not date night! It’s just going out for dinner!

Speak soon 👋🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

DramaHun

Chatty Member
Her new story says Sienna has been referred for hearing tests. Fucking FINALLY. The lovely little girl SOUNDS like she has hearing problems and is wildly behind on her speech and development, I'm amazed she didn't refer her herself sooner. I'm genuinely pleased for sienna.

Reactions: 25

Coffeefirst19

Chatty Member
What’s with with emptying shopping alllll over the kitchen sides? Surely you take it out the bags/boxes and put it straight into the cupboards 🙄
I dunno I hate to admit this..... but iempty all my shopping out and then put it away....
Sometimes I empty a bag at a time. Sometimes I empty it all out.
Reckless.
Lunatic.
Disgusting.

I’ll never do it again now I know she does it.... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when her and Scott were punishing Sienna, she must have been about 1 and only just. She was standing and possibly walking but he was shouting and BM was filming it and sienna was stood in a corner facing the wall sobbing her heart out.
I still to this day think about that at times and can’t believe that she thought that was entertainment and content for her social media, for strangers to watch.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

HMC

VIP Member
If you went out on a Saturday night for dinner and had a look around, how many 3 years olds would you see past 8pm?
Exactly this!!!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Also who would wanna be out for a nice dinner at 10pm and on a table next to a 3yr old!!!😫

Reactions: 23

DramaHun

Chatty Member
I imagine Scott(ish) has quite a lot of times when he's away when he "has no signal" or is "in a meeting" so he can't call or text the wife. You were the other woman Georgie, don't think he won't do it again

Reactions: 22
Today there’s a satirical article on The Daily Mash titled “Middle class English people acting a bit Scottish”..... Instantly thought of her! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
She’d probably have to cull a lot of people though, I have just over 1k followers and I get maybe 150-200 views on a story in 24 hours, often I’ll get like 20 views in the first few mins if I post in the day rather than at night, I’d imagine that she must get a lot more people looking at her stories than me so she’d have to cull a lot of people in one go!
Maybe she’s searching for a common denominator and whittling it down Coleen Rooney style!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21