Boss Mummy #3 Cryptic posts & poorly done tattoos, it’s time Georgie cut down on the booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m think she was that age when they met. Either way I still think she looks old. To many fags and tanning beds!
It’s the deep mahogany colour of her skin in those photos it really ages her!
the haircut doesn’t help either!!

Reactions: 2
She's such a bleeping twit with the "throwback to when I liked eating pies apparently" comment. She wasn't even that big, but even if she was, how about not hating on ANY body types?

Now you literally hit the gym every day, starve yourself to look butt-ass-average girl check your damn self

Reactions: 13
She's such a bleeping twit with the "throwback to when I liked eating pies apparently" comment. She wasn't even that big, but even if she was, how about not hating on ANY body types?

Now you literally hit the gym every day, starve yourself to look butt-ass-average girl check your damn self
So true. She's always going on about how she embraces her "curves" and "rolls". On holiday we akways get a million bikini shots. She has a fantastic figure whether she is a few pounds heavier or not and looks great in a bikini. She should just shut up and be happy but she never is. Remember when she used to weigh herself and photograph it for the gram and she'd have a melt down if she put on a pound and order a pizza. Despite all of this, if it was me, I would like to think that if I was paying the amount of money she is for all the PT sessions and going to the gym everyday and cooking all my food from scratch then I'd know how to plank properly and possibly look a bit more ripped than what she does. Her downfall is probably the drink and if she cut down she would have the proper gym bod she so obviously is aiming for.

Reactions: 8
I think it’s all about posing and good angles ,the throwback pictures of her supposedly “pie loving” former self are just bad angle,frumpy,in oversized hoody pics obviously she won’t look too good. It’s just like shops inflating their prices first to give the impression of an amazing deal after. Now she is a catfish extraordinaire and knows how to work it with tons of slap and a good angle.Her biggest downfall is all the booze she’s necking on a daily no amount of gym will compensate all the alcohol but that must be the alco gene in her

Reactions: 3
You can tell her real figure in the lives she does in her kitchen and she’s walking around!

Her before pics look better and slimmer than some of the lives she is in and also whne in greasy fringes video. Everyone in posed catfish pics will look better than non posed for pics. She's biggest catfish around

I think the pizza and movie night is a lovely idea and Siennas little face is the sweetest. HOWEVER bosstwats face is looking a bit squiffy so I wonder how much booze she has had when she is the only one home with her rainbow. Also, she must have spent most of the quality time with Sienna looking at her phone as she has done that silly random question app Instead 🥺

Videos of her front room being a mess this evening. Where are Siennas toys? To look at that living room it's hard to believe there is a young child living there. It's not like they have a play room for all her toys is it?

Reactions: 2
She did a live this morning and omg the woman is so self obsessed... moaning about her cat pissing all over her carpet by the front door and one of her followers suggested that perhaps the cat was stressed about something and asked if she had seeked advice from a vet. To which boss mummy went on about what she had tried with the cat to deflect from the answer no she hasnt asked a vet if there could be a problem and doubt she will because she knows everything of course!!!!
just like she is a boss mum and her child is behind with her speech development because she is too up here own arse to seek advice for the child’s own benefit

Glad to see some things don’t change lol
That issue has been happening for ages with the cat. I remember she bought a mat to go there and it still did it.

Reactions: 4
On her live this morning, you could hear Sienna say she wanted to see her friends and Boss Mummy replied ‘we’re seeing friends later’. Great, right?

NO.. as she then mentioned 30 seconds later they’re having friends round for dinner. Her friends not sienna’s!

• Angry
  • Sad
On her live this morning, you could hear Sienna say she wanted to see her friends and Boss Mummy replied ‘we’re seeing friends later’. Great, right?

NO.. as she then mentioned 30 seconds later they’re having friends round for dinner. Her friends not sienna’s!
Yes it’s the big burns night tonight!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.