Boss Mummy #3 Cryptic posts & poorly done tattoos, it’s time Georgie cut down on the booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm also Scottish and they drive me insane. When I first started following her I assumed when he spoke he'd have a strong Scots accent but he sounds English and his family are literally English chavs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why oh why make your child pose like that!? She’s what, three?
It annoys me so much! Either Sienna sees her Mum constantly posing at the mirror and things it’s normal or the poor kid is made to do this on a daily basis as part of her routine. It’s just weird🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Photo for the culled ones!!!!
Theres really not much to see. Bagpipes music while English Scott was cutting potatoes though 😂 and some alcohol infused raspberry things which she let Sienna lick her fingers after making. Will send her to sleep alright though hey G 🤭😂
Screenshot_20200125-161716_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200125-161731_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200125-161741_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200125-161747_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
Theres really not much to see. Bagpipes music while English Scott was cutting potatoes though 😂 and some alcohol infused raspberry things which she let Sienna lick her fingers after making. Will send her to sleep alright though hey G 🤭😂View attachment 75972View attachment 75973View attachment 75974View attachment 75975
Ffs. There’s nobody celebrates burns night as much as folk that aren’t even Scottish. It’s like the arseholes in America that have an ancestor in 1320 who knew someone Scottish but they still walk about in kilts on ‘tartan day’ saying they’re from scotchland 🥴
We’re having guid ol self named rabbie burns curry tonight in our house, otherwise known as just a curry because I’m Scottish and don’t celebrate a poet that died over 200 years ago.

On her live this morning, you could hear Sienna say she wanted to see her friends and Boss Mummy replied ‘we’re seeing friends later’. Great, right?

NO.. as she then mentioned 30 seconds later they’re having friends round for dinner. Her friends not sienna’s!
This is so sad. Never hear of sienna going to play with any friends or them coming round. Her friends are all expected to be 40 year old drunks like her parents 🙁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What the hell are all the posed pictures of sienna aboutx poor girl must be drove insane by her mum wanting her to pose all day. I can hardly manage 1 posed pic of mine. All dressed up for the gram as they only stuck in whilst her mum cooks all day!! Poor kid never has play dates or days out. BM does not deserve that little girl

Reactions: 3
Would love to know her food bill, esp for all the dinner parties she throws. Can’t be cheap?! Or am I tight!

Reactions: 6
Nice to see her letting Sienna help make the desserts. Sad the fact Sienna can’t have one herself because alcohol has been added (shock) 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Another cake your face in make up live! Second one today aren’t we lucky? She needs to wash those make up brushes 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Watched the live of her doing her makeup. From her own mouth “creating a new face. Catfish...story of my life” atleast she knows it

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She did a live this morning and omg the woman is so self obsessed... moaning about her cat pissing all over her carpet by the front door and one of her followers suggested that perhaps the cat was stressed about something and asked if she had seeked advice from a vet. To which boss mummy went on about what she had tried with the cat to deflect from the answer no she hasnt asked a vet if there could be a problem and doubt she will because she knows everything of course!!!!
just like she is a boss mum and her child is behind with her speech development because she is too up here own arse to seek advice for the child’s own benefit
Wait - she has a cat? 😂

Reactions: 4
I'm Scottish and can honestly say not a person I know celebrates Burns night. I'm baffled by her making such a big deal over it

Reactions: 11
I was born and lived in Scotland before moving here. My mum is the most patriotic Scottish person I know and when I asked her if she celebrated burns night she said she’s not that arsed about it 🤷‍♀️
but you know, she’s married to her very English Scottish husband so what do we know!

Reactions: 11
Today there’s a satirical article on The Daily Mash titled “Middle class English people acting a bit Scottish”..... Instantly thought of her! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m Scottish and didn’t even realise it was Burns Night until I read this 😂😂

I’m half Irish and we do go a bit nuts on Patrick’s day ☘ But to be fair doesn’t everyone 🤣🤣 I bet she’ll be having a party then too. She’ll have an Irish connection somewhere and any excuse to get pissed!!!
I’m culled too but I can only imagine what pics she’s posted of S all posey! Used to be in her bedroom by the door....

• Heart
Another scot here 😬I had some haggis and whiskey sauce tonight only as it was on offer, you don't get much more Scottish or patriotic than me again I would like to point out she's. bleeping dick x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.