Boss Mummy #3 Cryptic posts & poorly done tattoos, it’s time Georgie cut down on the booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Sienna had a hearing aid in when she was a small baby, it was visible on one pic one day, which quickly disappeared. It was around the same time she was learning signing at nursery as apparently her nursery signed to all children... really hope any issues are sorted for her, bless her.
my daughters nursery teach signing to all children

Reactions: 4
Madness it’s took this long for her to be referred but I’m so happy for her, it’ll make such a difference to her. Obviously BossTwat will somehow make this all about her and want praise or sympathy - let’s see how it plays out.

Reactions: 6
In all fairness my little one learned signing at nursery and toddler groups. They also do it at school now. I would also question that no nursery staff have picked up on her possible hearing issues especially as she is there 4/5 days a week

Reactions: 3
I’m sure Sienna had a hearing aid in when she was a small baby, it was visible on one pic one day, which quickly disappeared. It was around the same time she was learning signing at nursery as apparently her nursery signed to all children... really hope any issues are sorted for her, bless her.
Lots of nurseries to sign to kids using stuff like makaton. Don’t remember seeing the pic though. But it would make this thing so much stranger.

Reactions: 1
and BACK AGAIN with the gym videosssssssssss
Labelling her sit ups as butterfly sit ups because I keep saying she’s doing them wrong! 😂😂😂 Hey Georgie 👋🏽 You okay hun? Your technique is still god awful, butterfly sit up or not! Also, do you never mix your work outs up? It’s the same thing over and over again! 🙄

Reactions: 8
Labelling her sit ups as butterfly sit ups because I keep saying she’s doing them wrong! 😂😂😂 Hey Georgie 👋🏽 You okay hun? Your technique is still god awful, butterfly sit up or not! Also, do you never mix your work outs up? It’s the same thing over and over again! 🙄
laughing so hard. I feel mortified for her everytime I watch these. WHY does she think people want to see this?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m absolutely no expert on gym quite the opposite but if your gym workout messed your back and you basically got yourself a back injury doesn’t that mean you doing it completely wrong and you need to change and improve your technique 🤷🏾‍♀️ And yea G we can still see your fanny just now with the canckle I the way 😆 and those squats idk 😐

Reactions: 5
The fact sienna has an appointment makes me so so happy! She may finally get the help she may need. Fingers crossed she doesn't and just needs some speech support

Reactions: 4
She was literally swinging that kettle ball, no wonder her backs ruined. She doesn't take any of her moves slowly and just races through them, to be honest I don't know why she bothers going.

Reactions: 7
Do apogise if this offends anyone. But her honeymoon pictures just scream second wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.