Boss Mummy #2 She cooks, cleans, culls and preens, shame her daughter’s stuck to a screen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched that YouTube video, she sounds as if she lost a coat! So cold and casual about it all.

Reactions: 9
The run up to her wedding, she said that her and her mum made her wedding bouquets, if anyone has been following her that long 😳, she went on and on about how it was cheaper blah blah blah. Anyway. This wreath workshop she said was run by her wedding florist... 🤥
To be honest I think she means where they bought them, there was stories of them arranging flowers. Can't stand the woman but she did make a lot of the little details for her wedding

To be honest I think she means where they bought them, there was stories of them arranging flowers. Can't stand the woman but she did make a lot of the little details for her wedding
Nope she got the flowers from Covent Garden Flower Market in London. I reckon she just did the centrepieces as aforementioned and this florist did the rest.

Reactions: 1
Just watched that YouTube video, she sounds as if she lost a coat! So cold and casual about it all.
It was so weird. Who in their right mind would think oh I've had a miscarriage, that's YouTube content right there...

Reactions: 5
It was so weird. Who in their right mind would think oh I've had a miscarriage, that's YouTube content right there...
Disgusting 😳 iv noticed her followers are starting to go up again maybe she's accepting people back again c

Reactions: 1
Minge gym video as are back 🤢 love how she looks around the gym hoping for some validation 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Just watched her workout. Whilst I’m no PT, I do have PT sessions and her technique needs massively improving.

Reactions: 7
Just watched her workout. Whilst I’m no PT, I do have PT sessions and her technique needs massively improving.
That’s why her back is so bad, but she still hasn’t seen anyone about it. She’s going to do some irreversible damage if she’s not careful!

Reactions: 6
I feel mortified when she posts the gym videos....I die inside when she looks around almost like she doesnt know she is being recorded!!!! HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel mortified when she posts the gym videos....I die inside when she looks around almost like she doesnt know she is being recorded!!!! HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!
I wonder what Gym she uses. The staff should correct her. Her squats aren’t great she doesn’t go very low either and her bent over row- arm needs to come higher and tucked into her side. And I’m not even a PT 😂😂😂

What the actual duck is that miscarriage video? As most people who know me will confirm I’m rarely lost for words but seriously?!?!

Reactions: 8
That’s her all over though - always has to be the best at everything. Didn’t just work in sales, was a National Account Manager don’t you know! Isn’t just capable in the kitchen, is actually the next Nigella! Wasn’t just flogging New CID makeup, she was their social media superstar obvs!
Senior national account manager. Please.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.