Boss Mummy #2 She cooks, cleans, culls and preens, shame her daughter’s stuck to a screen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hat 🤢 those black suede baggy boots 🤢 the glitter CARVELA trainers that she goes on about like they’re Gucci 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Julia Robert's wore it best!

Don't take less than a hundred, call me when you're through, take care of you...

Don't @me if you don't know which iconic film this is from, we grown arse women, we should know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Don't take less than a hundred, call me when you're through, take care of you...

Don't @me if you don't know which iconic film this is from, we grown arse women, we should know.
Work it baby work it, own it! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s with the hat?!?!?!? 🤭
I literally came on here in the hope someone else was like WTF!! 😂

I can’t even begin to think where on earth you’d even shop to find something like that?!l

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I literally came on here in the hope someone else was like WTF!! 😂

I can’t even begin to think where on earth you’d even shop to find something like that?!l
Probably somewhere really fashionable and trendy like Dorothy Perkins.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Cinderfuckinrella!!! 😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 14

"Fifty bucks grandpa; and for seventy five the wife can watch..." 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.