Boss Mummy #2 She cooks, cleans, culls and preens, shame her daughter’s stuck to a screen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched her slim fast video on You tube...it’s weird, she talks like a teenager blogging. I turned off at the part when she was bragging at how much her wedding dress cost.....GOD she thinks she’s a posh Princess🙄

Reactions: 6
That video is really shocking “went to bed, 3am, boom, happy days”, what?! I’m all for normalising conversations around miscarriage and removing the taboo but she seems so cold like she’s just lost her keys?

Reactions: 9
It’s a hard one to judge because everyone reacts differently to grief, you can’t doubt that two miscarriages would take their toll on anyone emotionally, and who are we to say what’s the “right” way to respond to that kind of trauma. Making a blasé YouTube video about it might not be our chosen way of responding but let’s give the woman a break about this, it was a miscarriage and that’s traumatic for anyone.

Reactions: 3
The way she does sit ups really irks me!

Again, not a PT, but surely swinging your arms like that means yours mostly using the momentum from that to sit up as opposed to your actual stomach muscles?

She’s such an oddball, honestly!

Reactions: 4
Just watched the miscarriage video. What a bleeping head. She got my back up initially when she described the video as “risqué”. I followed her when she had the miscarriage and remember she put a picture of her hospital name band still on her arm to attract all the drama without explanation until everyone showered her with sympathy. 🙄

Reactions: 3
As much as BM loves the nativity outfit Sienna doesn't look happy at all. I can't believe she'd post thst picture, there is no sparkle in her eyes or any happiness in that forced smile at all, it actually made me feel sad looking at her. BM just wanted to brag her mum made it🙄 Sienna eyes look so tired and sad recently 😔

Reactions: 5
It’s a hard one to judge because everyone reacts differently to grief, you can’t doubt that two miscarriages would take their toll on anyone emotionally, and who are we to say what’s the “right” way to respond to that kind of trauma. Making a blasé YouTube video about it might not be our chosen way of responding but let’s give the woman a break about this, it was a miscarriage and that’s traumatic for anyone.
I really agree with this. She’s obviously a bit of a strange woman anyway, and she’s trying to use sarcastic humour in the video which has just fallen flat because she’s not a very warm or funny person. That being said, I think you can tell she’s hurting in the video

As much as BM loves the nativity outfit Sienna doesn't look happy at all. I can't believe she'd post thst picture, there is no sparkle in her eyes or any happiness in that forced smile at all, it actually made me feel sad looking at her. BM just wanted to brag her mum made it🙄 Sienna eyes look so tired and sad recently 😔
Wouldn’t you look tired and sad if your entire home life was just being snapped at?

Sienna is becoming old enough now to feel the atmosphere at home, poor kid must feel like she’s walking on egg shells all the time, the way BM talks to her is like she can’t do anything right... she’s 3!!

Reactions: 5
The stuff in love her style is hideous, blatant and terrible knock offs too of designer bags like Gucci and Louis Vuitton. And the quality is terrible (I’ve bought a coat and a top 😫). All Hayley does is buy cheap ass clothes destined for a street market and puts it on the internet for 25x the price. It’s not nice stuff.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.