Boss Mummy #2 She cooks, cleans, culls and preens, shame her daughter’s stuck to a screen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A childrens party on a weekend?! What is this sorcery. She can't be feeling very well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A childrens party on a weekend?! What is this sorcery. She can't be feeling very well 🤣
No way!!!!
This is probably the first ever child related thing they’ve done on a weekend EVER!
Bet she’s the mum that order an alcoholic drink at the play cafes that sell it!

• Haha
Anyone else see her doing her makeup live on Insta? She couldn't love herself anymore if she tried!!!

Reactions: 5
I actually think she looks better without all the makeup! She’s got good skin considering she admits her skincare routine is a makeup wipe and sometimes she doesn’t bother - the pink lipstick and frosty highlighter just looks daft.

Reactions: 4
I actually think she looks better without all the makeup! She’s got good skin considering she admits her skincare routine is a makeup wipe and sometimes she doesn’t bother - the pink lipstick and frosty highlighter just looks daft.
Guilty to admit mines only a makeup wipe too 😂 but I wear makeup on weekends only and then jump straight in the shower once I’ve taken it off. I’ve never had a spot / acne etc in my whole life and I definitely don’t drink or smoke (does she still do this), or lounge in the sun like she does

Reactions: 5
I thought that. Poor child. Bet they hate going to stay
they really must hate going there. Ive always thought its so bizarre that she goes on about the fact they have a family of 5, they bought a big 4 bedroom family home, yet two of the children regardless of the fact they are only there at weekends, don’t have bedrooms of their own. They sleep in ‘guest’ rooms. Theres not an ounce of their personalities or character in either rooms, they’re decorated in ways that she wants and she has one room as her make up room.
I don’t care that step children aren’t there all the time, it is their home when they’re there and they should feel at home and have their belongings there. She has clothes in every single room in the wardrobes, not to mention when the kids were there at the same time as her friends she put the boy out of his room so her friends could have the double room. Absolutely disgusting. If our kids are at home then basically there isn’t a bedroom for guests and guests are welcome to sleep in the livingroom if they really need to stay.
Such a rant but it really disgusts me that she preaches they’re a family when actually they’re anything but. Sure she works hard but that is for herself so she can have the things she wants. They do nothing for their children unless it’s materialistic and to show off or put the attention back onto her at how much she does for them. It’s all about her. She is a downright lazy mum. Wow she managed to birth a baby but all that does is makes you a mother, to be a good mum you need a lot more effort that she’s not willing to put in.
Vile woman.

Reactions: 34
I support adults with special needs. One of the people I support has autism & has lots of sensory needs. She has a blanket that she puts into her mouth to suck on that can even make her sick if she sucks on it too hard. She has fantastic vocabulary, however speaks with a ‘dummy mouth’ because of her blanket sucking which is exactly how Sienna talks & exactly what Sienna does.

Reactions: 7
The run up to her wedding, she said that her and her mum made her wedding bouquets, if anyone has been following her that long 😳, she went on and on about how it was cheaper blah blah blah. Anyway. This wreath workshop she said was run by her wedding florist... 🤥

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Guilty to admit mines only a makeup wipe too 😂 but I wear makeup on weekends only and then jump straight in the shower once I’ve taken it off. I’ve never had a spot / acne etc in my whole life and I definitely don’t drink or smoke (does she still do this), or lounge in the sun like she does
Do you remember when she started @boss_face and bigged it up so people thought she was launching her own range with New CID and then it turned out she had become a Younique shiller? 🤣 then she did a live all about it and showed off a packet of 30 makeup wipes for SIXTEEN QUID 😳 kept going on and on about how amazing they were - I remember Hannah Tracks saying that she didn’t care how amazing they were, that £16 was a ridiculous price.

She shut up about it really quickly!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The run up to her wedding, she said that her and her mum made her wedding bouquets, if anyone has been following her that long 😳, she went on and on about how it was cheaper blah blah blah. Anyway. This wreath workshop she said was run by her wedding florist... 🤥
OMG I REMEMBER THAT !!!!!!

• Heart
Her mate Cheryl had her hair done yesterday. How is it possible for the fringe to be that greasy within 24 hours?

Her mate Cheryl had her hair done yesterday. How is it possible for the fringe to be that greasy within 24 hours?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Yes! She's SUCH a liar! What an unbelievable liar about everything. WHY?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.