Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
City lawyer alpha type so not too surprising!! What is surprisingthough are the 'Dom' rumours because those type of guys are usually the complete opposite *wink wink*
i would have thought city lawyer types were exactly the type 😁

Reactions: 1
i would have thought city lawyer types were exactly the type 😁
Nope, tends to be the more power and responsibility they have in the day job, the more desperate they are to be told what to do outside of it!

Reactions: 3
Nope, tends to be the more power and responsibility they have in the day job, the more desperate they are to be told what to do outside of it!
Ooh I thought that was the rumour with him not the HE was the dominatrix 😁

Nooooo, that doesn't fit in with my fantasy
I hate to break it to you, but the Downing Street thread would be better off imagining them all dressed as adult babies asking for their nappies to be changed, because it's probably nearer the truth!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep, that square mile is full of doms in the streets, subs in the sheets!

Is it easy to do? I have no irish relatives but if Scotland do go for independence it's something I could go for. I don't want to leave my country but I don't really recognise it much at the moment.
My SIL is Irish. She and my brother live in Ireland. He says he'll never move back to the UK.

I have an Irish friend whose daughter was born in the UK (English Dad who's passed away now) They live in the UK, but she has applied for an Irish passport for her daughter. All of her family are back in Ireland. She has no plans to move back at the moment (daughter is 16 and just started college) but she wants the Irish passport for her so her daughter can have options in the future too.

Reactions: 2
And boy are they ever going to feel it. He was an utter disgrace at the select committee thing today. It's so obvious he doesn't even read his briefs. Matt Cockhand said there would be capacity for a million tests a day by October (lol) - today the Prime Minister said it would be 500,000. They don't even speak to each other.

I have a suspicion that Dom Cum feeds all but Gove incorrect information so that they all look like fools. This is because a) he genuinely thinks the UK is full of idiots and b) He thinks that Gove is likeable. twit Spamcock and Bojo the Clown are Dom Cum's biggest puppets.

• Haha
My SIL is Irish. She and my brother live in Ireland. He says he'll never move back to the UK.

I have an Irish friend whose daughter was born in the UK (English Dad who's passed away now) They live in the UK, but she has applied for an Irish passport for her daughter. All of her family are back in Ireland. She has no plans to move back at the moment (daughter is 16 and just started college) but she wants the Irish passport for her so her daughter can have options in the future too.
I think anyone who can will go, especially the next generation coming up. My children may be able to get a Eiropean passport through me but it's more complicated as it's a colonial passport.

Reactions: 3
I have a suspicion that Dom Cum feeds all but Gove incorrect information so that they all look like fools. This is because a) he genuinely thinks the UK is full of idiots and b) He thinks that Gove is likeable. twit Spamcock and Bojo the Clown are Dom Cum's biggest puppets.
This is nuts and yet also believable. I mean, there's probably nothing I wouldn't believe right now as the country seems to have lost its collective mind. I also genuinely think the UK is full of idiots so wow, I have something in common with the weirdo.

This is really interesting. My Grandfather was Scottish so I think I'd be eligible.
jealous, I assume you would be as the Irish one was anyone alive when their great grandparents of Irish citizenship were (I just missed out, not at all bitter) but apparently Scottish could even be you just live there (according to some Scottish separatists I have met)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.