Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't feel sorry for anyone writing in The Times tbh but BJ does seem to be a lame duck right now. Expecting a revolt from the backbenches soon.
the thing is no one else will want to take over, Brexit, second wave... no one would be able to do well at this time (he is just doing exceptionally bad) so I don't know if they will

Reactions: 1
the thing is no one else will want to take over, Brexit, second wave... no one would be able to do well at this time (he is just doing exceptionally bad) so I don't know if they will
Gove’s ego is such that he might be willing to take on the challenge? (Not that I think he would be capable!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree. Anyone taking the job on right now would need their head examined, so that's why I think it will be Gove.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It baffles me that anyone could possibly want him as PM to be honest (although I'm not a Tory so maybe it's just impossible for me to understand)
To be fair it's slim pickings. Though last year I would have preferred Hunt over Johnson and that was saying something because I despise Hunt. I can't think of anyone I'd want to be PM from that lot

Reactions: 5
To be fair it's slim pickings. Though last year I would have preferred Hunt over Johnson and that was saying something because I despise Hunt. I can't think of anyone I'd want to be PM from that lot
I think that is the best thing Johnson can hope for.

I agree, I hate them both, but at least Hunt is predictable. Bojo is so mercenary, he is like Trump in terms of you cannot predict what he will do. If it would win him votes he would become a marxist imo

I agree, I hate them both, but at least Hunt is predictable. Bojo is so mercenary, he is like Trump in terms of you cannot predict what he will do. If it would win him votes he would become a marxist imo
I'm waiting for the inevitable leaking of information that points to the unpreparedness for the pandemic to the last Health Secretary.......

In all fairness to Boris whether you like him and his politics or not, he has been through a rather stressful job pretty much since he got in to power. Dealing with Covid19 then deciding what to do and the consequences each way can't be easy, and he can't do right for wrong what ever he does. When he places rules down people complain and when he doesn't do anything people still complain. I don't envy him to be honest. As for Brexit, he's kind of clearing up May's mess as whether we all agree with Brexit or not it's what the majority voted for but Theresa May in my view didn't really respect that or bother, she told the people what they wanted to hear but didn't deliver. With David Cameron even he didn't agree to Brexit but listened to what the public wanted so stepped down thinking someone else would be better for delivering the job. I can tell this board is pretty Liberal and left wing and I can't say I'm in to any parties really as many of the parties and politicians are as bad as each other but I do sympathise with Boris in a way (can't believe I'm saying that as he's not my cup of tea) and I think hats off to who ever was in power during Covid.

Reactions: 7
Let's not forget it was Boris and his cronies who made it impossible for Theresa May's to get a decent deal.
Boris thought he would swoop in and be this fawned over PM who "got Brexit done". He thought he was going to get an easy ride and not have to do too much work.
Boris is a glory seeker, if there is no good news to deliver he fucks off and lets other people clear up the mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Rumour doing the rounds is that Carrie has gone back to live with her parents. Boris is still fiddling with his fiddler and once again he’s back on the booze.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Let's not forget it was Boris and his cronies who made it impossible for Theresa May's to get a decent deal.
Boris thought he would swoop in and be this fawned over PM who "got Brexit done". He thought he was going to get an easy ride and not have to do too much work.
Boris is a glory seeker, if there is no good news to deliver he fucks off and lets other people clear up the mess.
This. I have no sympathy after seeing how he and his crowd treated May. He's got a history of lying and being tit at his job, but has travelled far on his carefully manufactured loveable buffoon image.

Cameron ran from the role as he knew what a shitshow it was going to be. Coward.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.