Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
989BD396-790F-4DBA-B578-7CB63FBA04AC.jpeg

i just can’t get behind the excitement 🤷‍♀️
obviously I’m glad the kid is doing well,
despite having the head of a 3 month old Boris. 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 89

Eirawen

VIP Member
The Nicholas part of his name is after the 2 Doctors who "saved Boris's life" I gather, I wonder if the same doctors would have this priviledge if their names were Wayne or Gary?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I still can't get my head around why so many women seem to want to shag Boris? Carrie is young and pretty and could have had anyone else, why him? It really baffles me and with his track record as well.

Reactions: 44

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Ahh I’m going to wish them well!
Love the name Wilfred and he’s certainly got his dads hair. Affairs? Bah! Who cares? Monogamy’s not for all. (Just my opinion, don’t shoot me!)
I absolutely agree it’s not!!!

But then don’t get married and shag around behind your wife’s back multiple times!!!

you don’t have to be Monogamous,
but at least let your partner in on that plan!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I don’t think Boris had an affair whilst he was married....

he had multiple. 😐
no self respecting woman would touch him, let alone have a kid with him.

Reactions: 35

marvelgirl98

Boris is filth. I can't help but think of his daughter Stephanie at this time. She is old enough now (11) to see and understand what is going on in the media. Even at that age, you cannot avoid the news. Boris went as far as taking Stephanie's mother to court to relinquish responsibility and a relationship with his child. Now, Stephanie will see that same man playing happy families with his newest son, whilst he has wanted nothing to do with her since birth.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Does his sex life really effect his job though, it’s no ones business what goes on really... It’s no different to our co-workers / bosses, it doesn’t change how they work what they do at home.
no he’s shit at his job regardless of who he’s shagging behind who’s back,
you’re right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I was a bit freaked out by the photo of the baby as he has a lot of hair and looks like Boris. I thought it was a photoshopped pic of her cuddling Boris instead of the baby! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 32

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
I certainly don’t want his sex life 🤮 to be any of my business....
BUT
As has already been stated widely online....it would be a different story if our PM was a woman who shagged about and had an undetermined number of kids scattered about the place.
I doubt she would have ever got the job in the first place.

Reactions: 32

Bette21

Wilfred Johnson.

Willy Johnson.

no matter how immature it shows me to be, it gave me a giggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
Boris is sexually incontinent. Popbitch has a tonne of stories. One recent one (well into the Carrie/PM era) has him shagging a journalist in a restaurant in front of staff. Total lack of giving a shit.

He’s lazy and a poor politician and Minister, let alone PM. He hates detail, he doesn’t listen, he doesn’t respect anyone else. He truly is Britain’s Trump - a man lacking any basic qualification to lead a country elected because a section of the public are attracted to his personality. 😔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

PeteM

VIP Member
And Boris Is Not SCRUFFY 😂 ...Albert Steptoe is cleaner looking !

Is this thread about Boris the man or the politician ...Politics will always cause arguments ..enough said..
Maybe the fact that he's a racist sexist homophobic Tory cunt is the issue.

Tories don't usually tend to be nice people, considering the "values" they represent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Not trolling. Love sex. That’s my problem! 🤷‍♀️
I love cake, but if I rock up to a cafe and see Brenda from no. 30 with a Oreo cheesecake I’m not gonna lick the cheesecake behind her back.

same applies to her husband Patrick 😐

• Haha

Horatio

VIP Member
When you are a public figure. Yes your business is there for all the public to comment on. It’s completely different to the manager of McDonald’s shagging his wife’s best mate. I own a law firm, my partners/ associates are far from public figures, but if they were out having affairs or being disrespectful towards women and our client base knew about it; you can be sure as hell I’d pull them up and consider their position. It doesn’t look good on a company let alone on a nation of people. Does it affect their ability to do their job? Maybe not, but I wouldn’t want them representing my company. How you can even make that comparison is beyond me. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think it’s more than that. You want the leader of your country to have a strong moral conscience. They might have to make decisions that impact your life and the life of those you love. You want to trust them and believe what they say (in a dream world...) Someone who has affairs or does questionable things in their private life may deserve empathy and understanding if their a friend - these things are often complex. But with a politician you have to be black and white about what you require from them.

• Heart

Eirawen

VIP Member
He shagged a watress while Carrie was pregnant, well I suppose it serves her right as she probably thought she could " change" him, you better not get cancer luv.

she was discharged pretty quick ! wonder have they a nanny at No 10
But of course, the will be in the Caribbean in no time with Nanny looking after Baby Karloff

• Wow

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
The whole thing is a farce. Taking a small baby camping... pitching a tent on a slope... and not to mention how he’s holding the poor boy in the sling.

And the size difference, poor baby has shrunk since it’s first Zoom interview appearance. Fully on my way to being a conspiracy nut.
Boris looks like a grandfather out with his daughter and new grandchild.

• Haha
Reactions: 29