Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are a couple of Mumsnet posters who claimed to have shagged Raab. I think he’s got about a bit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
There are a couple of Mumsnet posters who claimed to have shagged Raab. I think he’s got about a bit.
City lawyer alpha type so not too surprising!! What is surprisingthough are the 'Dom' rumours because those type of guys are usually the complete opposite *wink wink*

• Haha
Reactions: 3
City lawyer alpha type so not too surprising!! What is surprisingthough are the 'Dom' rumours because those type of guys are usually the complete opposite *wink wink*
One of his Mumsnet conquests claimed she’d never have shagged him if she’d known he was a Tory 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The country sank even lower when he was elected. Those in the Red Wall, actually deserves what's coming for them.

Reactions: 5
The country sank even lower when he was elected. Those in the Red Wall, actually deserves what's coming for them.
And boy are they ever going to feel it. He was an utter disgrace at the select committee thing today. It's so obvious he doesn't even read his briefs. Matt Cockhand said there would be capacity for a million tests a day by October (lol) - today the Prime Minister said it would be 500,000. They don't even speak to each other.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Ah come on, we'll look back at this time in our lives in March 2021 and realise that right now were comparatively amazing times.

Anyone who can should leave the country before next year.

Reactions: 2
My father was Irish and I’ve been considering doing the same thing.
You should. A friend of mine with an Irish mother is applying for passports for his two children so they will be able to live and work in Europe if they want to.

Reactions: 3
You should. A friend of mine with an Irish mother is applying for passports for his two children so they will be able to live and work in Europe if they want to.
Is it easy to do? I have no irish relatives but if Scotland do go for independence it's something I could go for. I don't want to leave my country but I don't really recognise it much at the moment.

Reactions: 2
Is it easy to do? I have no irish relatives but if Scotland do go for independence it's something I could go for. I don't want to leave my country but I don't really recognise it much at the moment.
You need an Irish parent or grandparent.

Reactions: 1
Oh, so my daughter could apply then! Thank you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.