Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That carrier is sitting all wrong! Far too low and looks uncomfortable for both.

Would not be surprised about the injunction rumours. He really is vile, I wish women would stop giving him the time of day.

Reactions: 9
That carrier is sitting all wrong! Far too low and looks uncomfortable for both.

Would not be surprised about the injunction rumours. He really is vile, I wish women would stop giving him the time of day.
I mean who wants him lolloping all over them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I looked up the meaning of flubbering and it seems to fit BJ. The desire for flaxen haired babies must be strong.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t be surprised at all if either the Tories or Boris’ people read this thread! Any half decent PR people would surely

Also he’s clearly been in Greece with his dad and not Scotland

Reactions: 1
He literally is the Prime Minister in name only.

Thankfully, his idleness and incompetence are not going unnoticed, with the Tories 26 point poll lead wiped out in the last five months.

Reactions: 10
Quite a lot of rumours going around that this "lovely" couple have split up. Wouldn't surprise me that the split actually happened a few months ago.

He literally is the Prime Minister in name only.

Thankfully, his idleness and incompetence are not going unnoticed, with the Tories 26 point poll lead wiped out in the last five months.
The polls are irrelevant, seeing as the next GE's in 4 years.

They have enough time to do their worst.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Put this in for this thread. Political sketch writer for Guardian who minutely observes Westminster- he’s point scoring of course but thought a couple of his comments about Boris were telling: needing carers to leave commons, meltdowns and visibly deteriorating.

Reactions: 3
I’m quite cross with Labour for not getting rid of Corbyn and replacing him with Sir Keir before the election, as I think it would have been a different outcome. Not necessarily that Labour would have won, but it would have been much closer and with a smaller majority the Tories would have been unable to reek as much havoc.

Reactions: 19

Put this in for this thread. Political sketch writer for Guardian who minutely observes Westminster- he’s point scoring of course but thought a couple of his comments about Boris were telling: needing carers to leave commons, meltdowns and visibly deteriorating.
I waiting for the Mail/Telegraph and the Times to start putting out anti-Johnson articles, and The Sun to start to doing a hatchet jump on him like they did John Major (although in Major's case it wasn't deserved).

Reactions: 1
I’m quite cross with Labour for not getting rid of Corbyn and replacing him with Sir Keir before the election, as I think it would have been a different outcome. Not necessarily that Labour would have won, but it would have been much closer and with a smaller majority the Tories would have been unable to reek as much havoc.
Oh we are all Keir fans over on the downing street thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
yep. Long time follower of the fortunes of labour and they don’t get elected with hard left leaders (they don’t massively get in anyway). But even with a huge unionised working class still around in 83, and a Thatcher walloping of unionised workers - labour nearly died on their arse in that election (FPTP saved them). Problem is, they’d sort of been ok with Momentum in 2017, gaining the younger, urban vote. So that faction took hold and they completely lost their traditional voters. Embarrassingly lost them.

Reactions: 4
I waiting for the Mail/Telegraph and the Times to start putting out anti-Johnson articles, and The Sun to start to doing a hatchet jump on him like they did John Major (although in Major's case it wasn't deserved).
The Telegraph's PMQs coverage hasn't been flattering of late (how could it, though?). I look at the comments on the Mail and Telegraph sites - they foretold the Brexit result.

The Mail readership is largely against Johnson now, though the Telegraph Tories are still clinging to their optimism...

Reactions: 3
yep. Long time follower of the fortunes of labour and they don’t get elected with hard left leaders (they don’t massively get in anyway). But even with a huge unionised working class still around in 83, and a Thatcher walloping of unionised workers - labour nearly died on their arse in that election (FPTP saved them). Problem is, they’d sort of been ok with Momentum in 2017, gaining the younger, urban vote. So that faction took hold and they completely lost their traditional voters. Embarrassingly lost them.
They'd been losing their 'traditional' seats for years actually. They were losing them under Blair and quite frankly it was Blair that had given these safe seats to his mates - all Londoners and absolutely devoted to him. Do you think Mandelson ever gave a stuff about the people of Hartlepool? What does Harriet Harman know about Peckham? Luciana Berger wouldn't have been able to find Liverpool on a map before she was parachuted in. Sorry but it does irk me when literally everything that goes wrong is Jeremy Corbyn's fault when it just isn't true. I will get off my high horse and although I'm not the biggest KS fan, I think he would make a good PM. But if you think he's going to be taken to the bosom of the traditional Labour heartlands, you are far more optimistic than me!!!

Back to that fat, pathetic, incompetent clown.......

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They'd been losing their 'traditional' seats for years actually. They were losing them under Blair and quite frankly it was Blair that had given these safe seats to his mates - all Londoners and absolutely devoted to him. Do you think Mandelson ever gave a stuff about the people of Hartlepool? What does Harriet Harman know about Peckham? Luciana Berger wouldn't have been able to find Liverpool on a map before she was parachuted in. Sorry but it does irk me when literally everything that goes wrong is Jeremy Corbyn's fault when it just isn't true. I will get off my high horse and although I'm not the biggest KS fan, I think he would make a good PM. But if you think he's going to be taken to the bosom of the traditional Labour heartlands, you are far more optimistic than me!!!

Back to that fat, pathetic, incompetent clown.......
They also pissed off their activists, treating them like tit and ignoring them while using focus groups to decide policy. Party democracy was effectively wiped out.

Look at Scotland. They could weigh rather than count their votes, and were reduced to a single MP at one point. They're not even the opposition party at Holyrood.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.