Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it’s true about Jack Monroe, also anything to do with Madeline McCann. Even just a general discussion.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Looks like Boris is planning on quitting in the next few months. I think he’d like to go now, but feels obliged to see out Brexit.

Call me cynical, but is this not a convenient little distraction from the alleged super injunction... 🎻

Reactions: 15
He’ll be going because the latest worst case scenario documents predict severe food shortages, massive job cuts leading to increased poverty and homelessness and a hopelessly overrun NHS following the double whammy of a no deal Brexit and the Covid second wave.

He’s not going to want to bother his arse with any of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He’ll be going because the latest worst case scenario documents predict severe food shortages, massive job cuts leading to increased poverty and homelessness and a hopelessly overrun NHS following the double whammy of a no deal Brexit and the Covid second wave.

He’s not going to want to bother his arse with any of that.
Cummings was reported to be quitting around the same time as his role will be redundant then ...and we all know who the real PM is ;)

Reactions: 7
Cummings was reported to be quitting around the same time as his role will be redundant then ...and we all know who the real PM is ;)
What role? Chief architect of the apocalypse? Sounds like it's going to be a stampede to the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surprise ! Surprise ! ( where's Cilla when you need her )
118126771_2670069989927135_667708037807539517_o.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The whole thing is a farce. Taking a small baby camping... pitching a tent on a slope... and not to mention how he’s holding the poor boy in the sling.

And the size difference, poor baby has shrunk since it’s first Zoom interview appearance. Fully on my way to being a conspiracy nut.
I 'm convinced it's a reborn doll they use ?

Reactions: 1
The whole thing is a farce. Taking a small baby camping... pitching a tent on a slope... and not to mention how he’s holding the poor boy in the sling.

And the size difference, poor baby has shrunk since it’s first Zoom interview appearance. Fully on my way to being a conspiracy nut.
Boris looks like a grandfather out with his daughter and new grandchild.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Looks like headshape of a baby with cranio/facial issues in my opinion.

Above statement is purely my personal opinion, not a statement of fact.

Looks like headshape of a baby with cranio/facial issues in my opinion.

Above statement is purely my personal opinion, not a statement of fact.
It's hard to tell what shape it's skull is with all that hair ,but one thing we know for sure babies do not shrink 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is true, no way can a minister suddenly become and expert on a subject eg health there are Drs in the civil service to advise.The Civil Service do keep the country going, the Queen's speech is written by civil servants and all Ministers are briefed by them Cummings deliberately puts a spanner in the works, he is a very dangerous man and needs to be got rid of.
The Queen’s Speech is technically written by civil servants but its contents are dictated by politicians!
[/QUOTE]
They politicians THINK that they dictate it :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.