Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems Boris may have trespassed to set up his tent in a farmers field without permission, lit a campfire and then left his minders to clean up. Can’t say Im surprised.

Reactions: 2
Seems Boris may have trespassed to set up his tent in a farmers field without permission, lit a campfire and then left his minders to clean up. Can’t say Im surprised.

He’s a total waste of space.

Reactions: 6
It’s also quite likely that his ex wife had cervical cancer because of his philandering. That’s what she was being treated for at the time of their divorce.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
It’s also quite likely that his ex wife had cervical cancer because of his philandering. That’s what she was being treated for at the time of their divorce.
Was there not hints on this thread she was caught drunk with some guy with her knickers round her ankles ? That's the post below👇

I know it isn’t a case of he said she said but the Johnson marriage was very complicated to say the least.

I can’t say whose ex- wife this is obviously as their name wasn’t givenWaterloo station.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
But just as a shag why do they go with him? I can see why they might want to marry him to be in with a chance of some £££ but as a one night stand???
Given he's married a mistress before I could see some of them hoping for similar maybe? Like you I can't fathom it either!

Reactions: 4
Given he's married a mistress before I could see some of them hoping for similar maybe? Like you I can't fathom it either!
He married the .mistress but she didnt get her happily ever after. He shagged around continuously.

But just as a shag why do they go with him? I can see why they might want to marry him to be in with a chance of some £££ but as a one night stand???
Bu t the women who sleep with him arent like the girls who get pregnant by footballers who in many cases dont have many opportunities or options open to them. These are older women with established careers who, in at least one case has had to spend her childs subsequent life fighting for recognition and child support. If they wanted a baby they could have paid for a sperm donor and wouldn't have ended up with one of those weird blonde clone kids of his! Its unfathomable!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

It’s a Tory cover up!
Who thinks Boris's people are reading this thread? Someone mentioned he was on a luxury yacht, not camping in Scotland and 5 minutes later theres a story about him setting up his tent on a Scottish blokes land. Someone mentions Carrie has chucked him out for cheating and lo and behold theres a picture of him and Carrie and the baby hiking in Scotland together 😄. Maybe we should do a Wagatha Christie fake story thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think they are aware of this thread, but I certainly think they will be aware of the Twitter rumours. Strange how they’ve decided to release a photo isn’t it?

Reactions: 6
Carrie isn’t a nice person, I agree. But I like to think he’s met his match in her. He won’t change though.
He hasn't changed all that much from his Eton days. You can see his anger flare up when Starmer is critical of Johnson's
poor decision making. He expects praise and nothing else.

Has anyone else noticed that the DM really have it in for the government at the moment?They’re supposedly a Tory paper as well.
It looks like they've got it in for Johnson more than the Tory Party itself. I wouldn't be too surprised if plots are afoot within the Tory
Party to replace Johnson as soon as the poop hits the fan on Brexit. Starmer appears to have spooked the Tory Party
a bit. Anyway Paul Dacre no longer has much say on the editorial direction of the DM. Apparently there's tension in the family
that own the DM that it needs to reign back the DM's more extreme views to appeal to younger readers.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Mumsnet have just deleted a six page thread asking about Boris and Carrrie. They’ve never done that before. Superinjunction?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Mumsnet have just deleted a six page thread asking about Boris and Carrrie. They’ve never done that before. Superinjunction?
I read the Jack Monroe thread and it’s been said on there that she’s shut down a few Mumsnet threads before and others have done it too. Possibly because the host server is in Britain whereas it’s in America for Tattle - but tbh I know absolutely nothing about how all that works

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.