Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely refuse to believe it's that he's a good shag.
God, no. And he is so stomach churning!! This particular slag with the ratty hair extensions was apparently a waitress with big ambition. How lovely to think our tax money went in her pocket.

Reactions: 6
Is that an open book behind them? Normally we see books and bookcases in the background lol, this time boris had to go one step further and get the biggest book in the world, open it up and get a photo of them standing in front of the page πŸ˜„

Maybe that's why his gone missing. πŸ˜„...His lost himself in between the pages πŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think he thinks the clenched fists is a power move... it really grinds my gears, the way he almost punches the air for emphasis.
[/QUOTE

Agree, I don't think it was tension it was an intentional attempt at making his body language look resolute and determined and ended up looking like a knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is that an open book behind them? Normally we see books and bookcases in the background lol, this time boris had to go one step further and get the biggest book in the world, open it up and get a photo of them standing in front of the page πŸ˜„

Maybe that's why his gone missing. πŸ˜„...His lost himself in between the pages πŸ˜„
That's "The story of his life" or his "Little Black book" you decide πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cummings must have so much dirt on Boris and the rest of the cabinet to have not been sacked. He knows where the body's are buried for sure!
He's such an arrogant little tit and thinks that rules that apply to the rest of us don't apply to him. Someone must have some previous with him?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
He's such an arrogant little tit and thinks that rules that apply to the rest of us don't apply to him. Someone must have some previous with him?
The press have it in for him now. Will be interesting to see what comes out, if anything does.

Reactions: 5
Unfortunately, the rules don't actually apply to him. He's gotten away with everything and will most likely to continue to do so. This country is so damn corrupt. It's a banana republic right now.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Unfortunately, the rules don't actually apply to him. He's gotten away with everything and will most likely to continue to do so. This country is so damn corrupt. It's a banana republic right now.
Apparently he broke lockdown rules three times. Three bleeping times! What a kick in the teeth to those of us who've done as we were asked. People have died on their own because family weren't allowed to be with them as they took their last breath ffs! A 13 year old boy was buried without his family there! But this bleep thinks he can do whatever hell he likes.

I wish the blindly loyal we love Boris Brigade would wake up and realise that they do not give a tit about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Asking Johnson to sack Cummings, is like asking Emu to stuck Rod Hull!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Apparently he broke lockdown rules three times. Three bleeping times! What a kick in the teeth to those of us who've done as we were asked. People have died on their own because family weren't allowed to be with them as they took their last breath ffs! A 13 year old boy was buried without his family there! But this bleep thinks he can do whatever hell he likes.

I wish the blindly loyal we love Boris Brigade would wake up and realise that they do not give a tit about them.
Yes, that thirteen year old boy who died with no family and no one attending his funeral really got to me. It all has, but that was just too much. Needless deaths, they should never have happened. Cummings decided that the economy was more important and didn't care if the elderly died. He still doesn't care. I started self-isolating on March 13 because I was horrified by the stories I was hearing. But it if we'd gone into lockdown in early March so many lives could have been saved. This sham of a government have blood on their hands. Cummings is going nowhere - he runs the country. But I'm hoping people will revolt. 37,000 dead is a travesty. No government can defend that.

Reactions: 10

Where have you seen this about the third time ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.