Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Scotland will be clamouring for another independence referendum as soon as they possibly can.

Reactions: 7
For 'what Nicola Sturgeon is really thinking' try Janey Godley's videos!

Someone asked Nicola Sturgeon what she thought of them in an interview recently and she admitted that they were pretty spot on a lot of the time.

'Frank, get the door, Frank...'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well they thought Brexit would make for a united Ireland ..Maybe that's the Covid's job 🤷‍♀️
I think a United Ireland will be first, especially after this and Brexit. I must admit, it would make me smile at the thought of those fundamentalist knucleheads of the DUP supporting Brexit against the best interests of the people they were meant to represent and throwing the union down the toilet in the process.

Reactions: 5
Well that speech was the biggest load of waffle I’ve heard in a long time. I’ve seen his fanboys/girls on social media accusing Sturgeon etc of confusing everyone. No. The first ministers of Wales,Scotland and NI are all on the same page and working together, Boris is the one confusing everyone.

I live in Wales and last night he was pretty much panned by everyone on my FB feed. Even people who I know for a fact voted for him were going WTF is he on about? Now people are scared that we will get an influx of English day trippers into the NW coast and Snowdonia, I’m worried people will take matters into their own hands and we could se violence here.

Well done Boris (not).

Reactions: 12
I thought Johnson looked very tense during his speech- clenched fists, not a good sign.
I am very happy I live in Wales. We still have the lockdown here = more protection.

Reactions: 9
I thought Johnson looked very tense during his speech- clenched fists, not a good sign.
I am very happy I live in Wales. We still have the lockdown here = more protection.
I think he thinks the clenched fists is a power move... it really grinds my gears, the way he almost punches the air for emphasis.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think a United Ireland will be first, especially after this and Brexit. I must admit, it would make me smile at the thought of those fundamentalist knucleheads of the DUP supporting Brexit against the best interests of the people they were meant to represent and throwing the union down the toilet in the process.
Well Arlene is not happy with Boris "again" Front page headline ..But the DUP will always lick the Tories arses...(it's just they don't like to seen going against the British prime minister ,gives the other parties fuel for the fire then)...

Reactions: 3
Well Arlene is not happy with Boris "again" Front page headline ..But the DUP will always lick the Tories arses...(it's just they don't like to seen going against the British prime minister ,gives the other parties fuel for the fire then)...
I will not be suprised if they attempt to lean towards BoJo's ridiculous plan as they will be absolutely opposed to align with the Republic of Irelands approach. ROI plan makes much more sense practically for NI because they share a boarder, and also because it is overall, a much better plan!! It was exactly the same with school closures- ROI closed all schools earlier that UK announced closures, Sinn Fein party leader publicly stated that they were in support of that move, yet DUP remained tightlipped and stalled the matter. Their positon of pro-brexit and pro-union (with no boarder between NI and the mainland) has completely shot them in the foot.

Boris could do with taking a leaf out of Leo Varadkar's approach, he just seems overall much less vague, more engaged in all of it (he is also a qualified medical professional!) and much more of a true leader in the midst of a crisis in conoarison to Boris.

Reactions: 4
I will not be suprised if they attempt to lean towards BoJo's ridiculous plan as they will be absolutely opposed to align with the Republic of Irelands approach. ROI plan makes much more sense practically for NI because they share a boarder, and also because it is overall, a much better plan!! It was exactly the same with school closures- ROI closed all schools earlier that UK announced closures, Sinn Fein party leader publicly stated that they were in support of that move, yet DUP remained tightlipped and stalled the matter. Their positon of pro-brexit and pro-union (with no boarder between NI and the mainland) has completely shot them in the foot.

Boris could do with taking a leaf out of Leo Varadkar's approach, he just seems overall much less vague, more engaged in all of it (he is also a qualified medical professional!) and much more of a true leader in the midst of a crisis in conoarison to Boris.
Tbh I think Arlene is happy atm to stay put ! she knows the devastation and is listening to the medical advice .weather that remains the case going forward remains to be seen .But I could never see the DUP and the Dublin government ever getting" cosy" so to speak they are "the union" and nothing will break them.The ROI plan is well thought out, it's more controlled and workable I think ,it actually gives the people a "bit of heart" that things could work.The UK one is one massive experiment ,picnic's and sunbathing before putting basic safety and PPE measures in place for people to even return to work/life in a safe fashion....Just screams disaster...

Reactions: 2
I think it makes him look like a greedy toddler banging on the tray of his highchair wanting more food :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.