Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t want to get political but BJ has just made a giant booboo by supporting DC.
It’s a right punch in the face to the millions of us who have kept the lockdown rules religiously, even with wage cuts, job losses and mental health pressures.
C’mon Carrie- talk some sense into BJ! 💪🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Have you seen the clip of Cummings's neighbours heckling him? It made my day. I've been largely apathetic about the way the government has handled everything so far and have then the stance that this is all unchartered territory and there is no ideal for this kind of thing, however after today's shambles of a press conference I feel so angry. Boris and Cummings have seriously fucked up, even The Sun seemed to have withdrawn support for Bojo. This is the last thing this country needed.

Reactions: 10
Cummings smirking as he left No.10 says it all.

The contempt he and BoJo hold the UK in is clear.

what deals are they doing under Covid’s cover to line their own and their cronies’ pockets?

Reactions: 11
Have you seen the clip of Cummings's neighbours heckling him? It made my day. I've been largely apathetic about the way the government has handled everything so far and have then the stance that this is all unchartered territory and there is no ideal for this kind of thing, however after today's shambles of a press conference I feel so angry. Boris and Cummings have seriously fucked up, even The Sun seemed to have withdrawn support for Bojo. This is the last thing this country needed.
Apathetic to 37,000 dead? Definitely not 'ideal' as you say.

Reactions: 4
I just think this whole pandemic has shown how unsuitable Boris is for Prime Minister. He’s great with slogans and selling an idea, but when an actual crisis happens he’s out of his depth.
Also, this may just be me but I don’t like the revolving door of random PMs and experts on the Daily Coronavirus briefing at 5pm. It screams lack of continuity and just adds to the sense that the whole thing is jumbled up. I’m not sure why Boris isn’t attending now he’s back at work and says he’s better? OT slightly but do we know where Chris Whitty is? Is he alright? Because I’ve hardly seen him since he was diagnosed with Covid, I thought he recovered?

Reactions: 18
I just think this whole pandemic has shown how unsuitable Boris is for Prime Minister. He’s great with slogans and selling an idea, but when an actual crisis happens he’s out of his depth.
Also, this may just be me but I don’t like the revolving door of random PMs and experts on the Daily Coronavirus briefing at 5pm. It screams lack of continuity and just adds to the sense that the whole thing is jumbled up. I’m not sure why Boris isn’t attending now he’s back at work and says he’s better? OT slightly but do we know where Chris Whitty is? Is he alright? Because I’ve hardly seen him since he was diagnosed with Covid, I thought he recovered?
The lot of it's a jumbled mess each contradicting the other ,Whitty has been there a few times since he's recovered. I think they're trying to keep the big guns away from the press, that way they can blame the lesser know advisors /MP's when they mess up...

Apathetic to 37,000 dead? Definitely not 'ideal' as you say.
🙄 I don't believe you can solely blame the government for the figures. I think there are so many factors at play and rather than get embroiled in finger pointing and playing the blame game I chose to step away from watching and reading news for the sake of my own mental health, so I can look after my children as best as I could. I have almost solely been listening to podcasts based in scientific fact rather than anything on MSM or anything I guess you could describe as anecdotally evidenced. It's served me well so far, tonight I made the mistake of going on Twitter 😐

I like to think Chris Whitty is ghosting Bojo's calls because he's behaving like an absolute nob. Hope he's sat at home with a cup of tea and a chocolate finger watching reruns of May to December.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's like millions have only just realised what a bleep Boris is. Some of us knew that years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Cummings smirking as he left No.10 says it all.

The contempt he and BoJo hold the UK in is clear.

what deals are they doing under Covid’s cover to line their own and their cronies’ pockets?
I wouldnt be surprised if Bojo's 'demanding an explanation from Cummings' was more along the lines of Bojo: 'Dominic, this looks bad, please can you resign?' Dom ' No Im not going to resign, you are going to stand at that lectern like a muppet and
defend me at every turn. I dont care how stupid it makes you look' Bojo:'ok Boss.Sorry Boss, of course Boss..!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That whole thing is ridiculous and stinks, I mean how can the only evidence or documentation have been on his one computer that he wiped, and only there? It's not like the man literally carries a big fat cheque book and pen around with him and writes the things willy nilly and they get cashed unquestioned? There *had* to be other people involved in making any transactions happen, so there *has* to be documentation of what went on, sitting with other people and on other computers?

Re Boris’s kids: Stephanie with Helen Macintyre, Wilfred with Carrie, 4 eldest with then wife Marina. So who’s the baby-mother of the mysterious 7th child?

I've posted this in celeb gossip hit it also has a place here.

Allegedly...

View attachment 137667
Why would you put yourself in a position to be blackmailed like that? Johnson has probably drunkenly groped/stalked/shagged/exposed himself to most female journalists judging by the amount of stories about him. Shed be a the front of a very long queue if she dished the dirt.

Reactions: 9
That whole thing is ridiculous and stinks, I mean how can the only evidence or documentation have been on his one computer that he wiped, and only there? It's not like the man literally carries a big fat cheque book and pen around with him and writes the things willy nilly and they get cashed unquestioned? There *had* to be other people involved in making any transactions happen, so there *has* to be documentation of what went on, sitting with other people and on other computers?
Maybe that's what Cummings holds the key's too.All the Tories dirty dealings..and he's scot free now as no investigation is to take place.

Reactions: 3
Yeh he is always a total embarrassment at pm questions, the rest of the world was already laughing at us for the brexit shitshow and now...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.