Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙄 I don't believe you can solely blame the government for the figures. I think there are so many factors at play and rather than get embroiled in finger pointing and playing the blame game I chose to step away from watching and reading news for the sake of my own mental health, so I can look after my children as best as I could. I have almost solely been listening to podcasts based in scientific fact rather than anything on MSM or anything I guess you could describe as anecdotally evidenced. It's served me well so far, tonight I made the mistake of going on Twitter 😐

I like to think Chris Whitty is ghosting Bojo's calls because he's behaving like an absolute nob. Hope he's sat at home with a cup of tea and a chocolate finger watching reruns of May to December.
OMG I wouldn't wish that on him

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have family desperately sticking up for Boris And now Cummings on Facebook with these ‘clever’ memes about how we are in uproar over DC breaking rules but we apparently ignore anything to do with child grooming gangs. Like, no that’s not it at all for fucks sake. Funny how grooming gangs only ever come up when the tories do something negative. Like oh it’s ok you tories just do what you please then cuz grooming gangs get ignored anyway so🤷🏻‍♀️ ITS NONSENSE.

Why are normal working class people so desperate to support a party that literally does nothing for us unless they have to? People can vote for who they like but seriously, put some thought into it not just because you like the cuddly Boris persona.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I have family desperately sticking up for Boris And now Cummings on Facebook with these ‘clever’ memes about how we are in uproar over DC breaking rules but we apparently ignore anything to do with child grooming gangs. Like, no that’s not it at all for fucks sake. Funny how grooming gangs only ever come up when the tories do something negative. Like oh it’s ok you tories just do what you please then cuz grooming gangs get ignored anyway so🤷🏻‍♀️ ITS NONSENSE.

Why are normal working class people so desperate to support a party that literally does nothing for us unless they have to? People can vote for who they like but seriously, put some thought into it not just because you like the cuddly Boris persona.
One of the journalists asked what he would say to the working class who had voted them in this last time - I
In particular people from round County Durham and Cummings couldn’t answer.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Seeing working class people voting for them in droves last December actually drove me into a deep depression. I do think as a country we have been brainwashed in so many ways. The memes you mention are a good example - rather than focus on the appalling statistic of 37,000 dead they are distracting people with reactionary stuff ie. the racist undertones (or overtones) and kneejerk reactions. Sadly, I think this country is now a lost cause.

One of the journalists asked what he would say to the working class who had voted them in this last time - I
In particular people from round County Durham and Cummings couldn’t answer.
He doesn't give a flying f*ck about working class people. I doubt he's ever even met one. He was just using them to get what he wants which is total control over this country. And they've happily handed it to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know lots of people who voted Boris, these are life long Labour people. At least two of them I know for a fact have realised their mistake.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If only DC had just said sorry I got it wrong, I was trying to protect my family, but I totally got it wrong in the circumstances, then I would’ve happily just moved on and chalked it up to him just being a prat.
But that presser was a painful car crash in him lying and creating a huge cover up scam. 🙄

Reactions: 15
If only DC had just said sorry I got it wrong, I was trying to protect my family, but I totally got it wrong in the circumstances, then I would’ve happily just moved on and chalked it up to him just being a prat.
But that presser was a painful car crash in him lying and creating a huge cover up scam. 🙄
Agree. Didn’t it go on and on? I actually dozed off for a few minutes! #micronap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes I said the same thing. An apology would have defused the situation somewhat.

Reactions: 6
I really do think there is more to this than they are letting on
Almost certainly.

The thing that disturbs me the most is the identikit tweets of support from every single member of the cabinet. It’s almost script like. I keep hoping that one of them will break ranks, but it’s clearly not going to happen.

Also there are rumours that Boris has become irritated by Rishi. I just knew that would happen, the public have warned to him and I can’t imagine that would go down well with a narcissist like Boris.

Reactions: 14
Almost certainly.

The thing that disturbs me the most is the identikit tweets of support from every single member of the cabinet. It’s almost script like. I keep hoping that one of them will break ranks, but it’s clearly not going to happen.

Also there are rumours that Boris has become irritated by Rishi. I just knew that would happen, the public have warned to him and I can’t imagine that would go down well with a narcissist like Boris.
Apparently there’s a Cabinet WhatsApp group, hence the near identical wording of the tweets.

Yes I said the same thing. An apology would have defused the situation somewhat.
Or they could just shuffle him off into the background (like Labour did when Peter Mandelson stepped out of line) and reinstate him later when the fuss has died down.

Reactions: 3
Boris won't be PM much longer anyway.

Of course, he'll only be replaced by another bleep - Gove.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Boris won't be PM much longer anyway.

Of course, he'll only be replaced by another bleep - Gove.
Apparently this is what the papers and media have wanted all a long.

This country is totally fucked. I honestly don’t think the United Kingdom will exist in 20 years, maybe sooner than that. Scotland will go, NI will either join the ROI or become independent themselves and there are rumblings about independence in Wales as well, something I never thought I’d see!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t mind Sunak as much as the rest of them tbf.
However I was wondering how and why he rose so fast in the Conservative party for his young years. Then I read that his wife is the daughter of the 6th richest man in India.
Now I know why.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
When all of this kicked off and the cabinet started tweeting their defense, I felt Sunek’s was a bit half arsed because he just retweeted someone else’s remarks. Almost like he was towing the line but didn’t really believe in it. Priti Patel did the same thing.

I know he’s lot of fans on here but Raab is just bleeping awful, and don’t get me started on Matt Hancock!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Almost certainly.

Doesn't surprize me, in most jobs if your not singing from their sheet then they will get rid of you or make life so difficult you have to leave. One Tory M.P has gone it just said on the news. What was really blatant lying was DC saying that he went to Barnard Castle to test his eyesight for driving back to London.That was just really silly.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.