Boris Johnson #6 Bin fire of the vanities

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm nodding off. No Latin yet as far as I know.
He's so used to spin this is wee buns for him.

Reactions: 2
None of the MPs questioning him seem that competent. I wouldn't have thought it would be difficult to tie him up in lies. But they're all failing.

Reactions: 1
If this was a boxing match, it would be done... but itā€™s not, so we get to see the odious little bastard squirm and be held to account. Heā€™s gonna blow soon, and itā€™s gonna be glorious

Reactions: 5
No Latin yet...No Hasta La Vista, Baby.

Hope it's Goodnight Vienna. It bleedin' well should be. Farcical to give this Liar airtime.
---
If this was a boxing match, it would be done... but itā€™s not, so we get to see the odious little bastard squirm and be held to account. Heā€™s gonna blow soon, and itā€™s gonna be glorious
When he starts smacking the table with his chubby paws he's getting pissed off.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No Latin yet...No Hasta La Vista, Baby.

Hope it's Goodnight Vienna. It bleedin' well should be. Farcical to give this Liar airtime.
---

When he starts smacking the table with his chubby paws he's getting pissed off.
and you know he is really rattled when starts rocking his chair its building up!

Reactions: 3
You know that he when he's found guilty he'll do a Trump and say that the whole kangaroo court was rigged etc.

The man's despicable. He'll try to take Sunak down with him. He'll throw anyone under the bus to save his rotten skin.

Reactions: 9
You know that he when he's found guilty he'll do a Trump and say that the whole kangaroo court was rigged etc.
He's already saying that, essentially. I'm waiting for one of his supporters to start going on about "Natural Justice" in the house of commons again.

Hear ye šŸ”” Hear ye šŸ””
Johnson is also a bleep for voting Noe!
Conclusion: there is no good in this excuse for a man.

I see the current Mrs Johnson is pregnant again. She's definitely got the strongest stomach in all England.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
No doubt the "sympathy baby's" birth will be announced just before the Privileges Committee damning verdict on his/her daddy's behaviours re all those naughty parties?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Carrie kept that well hidden! Looks like you could see it at the Coronation, but I missed her arriving so didnā€™t see. No idea what she sees in Boris šŸ™ˆ

Neroli you old cynic. How dare you suggest this upstanding man / saviour of all England / our real PM, cheated out of his job by backstabbers etc etc would do such an underhand thing? o_O
---
No idea what she sees in Boris šŸ™ˆ
Money and power.

• Haha
Neroli you old cynic. How dare you suggest this upstanding man / saviour of all England / our real PM, cheated out of his job by backstabbers etc etc would do such an underhand thing? o_O
---

Money and power.
Isnā€™t he skint? Hence the totally above board and not remotely dodgy ā€œloanā€? And power? Heā€™s only a back bench MP. For now.
Surely there must be less repulsive shags with more cash. ( Isnā€™t Zac newly single? ). I honestly think itā€™s a case of like attracting like and sheā€™s as grubby and disgusting as her husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Carrie kept that well hidden! Looks like you could see it at the Coronation, but I missed her arriving so didnā€™t see. No idea what she sees in Boris šŸ™ˆ
That pair are used to keeping things well under wraps..God knows what ghastly name he/she will be lumbered with.