Boris Johnson #6 Bin fire of the vanities

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you guys watching This England with Kenneth Branagh as Boris? It’s really good, and I suspect pretty true to the behind the scenes reallty. Carrie and Boris’ relationship seems like love but he’s very weak with his kids who never take his calls lol

Reactions: 4
Are you guys watching This England with Kenneth Branagh as Boris? It’s really good, and I suspect pretty true to the behind the scenes reallty. Carrie and Boris’ relationship seems like love but he’s very weak with his kids who never take his calls lol
Nope but seen pics and Branagh is unrecognisable!

Reactions: 1
Just started watching the other night - really quite hard to tell what is fact and what is fiction!!

Just listening with one ear to Therese Coffey at conference - she really does have a lovely voice. (not listening to her actual words though so no idea what she's saying!)

Now Ben Wallace has come out for Johnson. Well, he is a glutton for punishment isn't he...

What a tit show! What's going to happen next?
In fairness to Liz, she made Boris look like a really capable prime minister and that's a monumental achievement.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a tit show! What's going to happen next?
In fairness to Liz, she made Boris look like a really capable prime minister and that's a monumental achievement.
A capable PM who was judged not fit for office....on July 7th.

I honestly cant, tbh I mostly have my fingers over my eyes at the moment!
Can he nullify the Privileges Committee if he uses bribes/machinations to get them to drop the investigation?

I'm watching this...Very believable and best thing I've watched for ages.

Reactions: 2
I thought This England was really good - would be wrong to say I 'liked' it but it really did bring back those mad times very effectively, and the juxtaposition of the death stats - reality vs quoted - was chilling.

I thought This England was really good - would be wrong to say I 'liked' it but it really did bring back those mad times very effectively, and the juxtaposition of the death stats - reality vs quoted - was chilling.
I know...But of course Boris "sorted" Covid, didn't he...

All those hypocrite MPs wanting Boris out and now salivating at the prospect of a Return of the Messiah..Well..he's only a bit "flawed"

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
If Johnson gets in I think there's more chance of a GE. Then again any new PM could face the same fate as Truss. Whoever gets in has to stabilise their own party sharp which may be an impossible task.
I'm not sure in the current climate and the state of play in their own ranks why they would even want to try.

Reactions: 5
I want him in. I think it will lead to the Tories imploding further and doing even more damage their party. Short-term pain for long-term gain.

Reactions: 6