Boris Johnson #6 Bin fire of the vanities

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Badenoche has been endorsed by some god awful far far right group... we really are fucked.
There’s an article in the Mail today suggesting that Kemi isn’t from a poor Nigerian background at all. Her family were comfortably well off and lived in an nice area. She went to an international school and father owned a hospital (owned a hospital ffs!)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
There’s an article in the Mail today suggesting that Kemi isn’t from a poor Nigerian background at all. Her family were comfortably well off and lived in an nice area. She went to an international school and father owned a hospital (owned a hospital ffs!)
Yes, I read somewhere that she claimed to have ‘come here’ 30 years ago and flipped burgers in McDonalds on minimum wage while dutifully paying her taxes.
She was actually born in Wimbledon. There was no minimum wage at the time and as she was only 16 wouldn’t have been paying tax. Her parents are loaded and she went to a fee paying school before becoming a banker.
She’s being endorsed by the delightful bunch of racist knuckledraggers from Britain First because she’s not woke 🙄
Fucked doesn’t even come close to where we are.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The working in Mcadonald‘s thing makes me laugh. So what she worked in Maccies? Just like millions of other students up and down the country then. They’re known for being one of the best employers out there, pay well and treated their staff amazingly during lockdown (paid them full pay rather than furlough). Its hardly the worst job out there, she could have cleaned toilets or been a carer like Angela Rayner was. I find this making a big deal of working there shows a sense of superiority and shows just how out of touch the Tories are with normal working people.

Reactions: 13
The working in Mcadonald‘s thing makes me laugh. So what she worked in Maccies? Just like millions of other students up and down the country then. They’re known for being one of the best employers out there, pay well and treated their staff amazingly during lockdown (paid them full pay rather than furlough). Its hardly the worst job out there, she could have cleaned toilets or been a carer like Angela Rayner was. I find this making a big deal of working there shows a sense of superiority and shows just how out of touch the Tories are with normal working people.
Exactly. And most of the people working in McDonalds don’t go on to work at Coutts.
Are you glued to Matt on LBC? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes I have it on in the background. He’s already been told he was ‘absolutely useless as a health secretary’ by one caller 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also, why is she banging on about the holiday jobs she had as a kid - she's a woman in her 40s, ffs.

Reactions: 10
Is this the work of the Bring Back Boris cohort? Get Top Dog back behind the controls of that patriotic Typhoon by threatening the country with far worse...?

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Boris' Final PMQs today..Cue yet again another litany of his "achievements" whilst in "office" and sycophantic cheers from the people who booted him out..

Get Boris Done. Preferably Well Done..

• Sick
Reactions: 6
hasta la bleeping vista????????? sweet jesus what kind of a world are we living in. that idiot buffoon.

Reactions: 9
she is grim! petty and embarrassing what mentality to have, how the hell did her and the buffoon ever get elected
Because unfortunately, morons are still allowed to vote.

So we’re down to the next PM being weaselly fuckhead Sunak or the clueless Thatcher tribute act.
What’s the opposite of an embarrassment of riches? Is it just an embarrassment?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
No prizes for guessing who will get an honour in BJ's Resignation Honours Lists...I believe there are 2 lists?

Arise Dame Nadine...

• Sick
Reactions: 3
No prizes for guessing who will get an honour in BJ's Resignation Honours Lists...I believe there are 2 lists?

Arise Dame Nadine...

For services to BJs? 🤢 Considering the amount of time she must spend on her knees in front of Johnson someone telling her to arise might make a nice change for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Arise Dame Nadine...
He has been forced to resign due to incompetency and lying yet he still gets to pass out honours. We really need to sort our country out. As for an embarrassment of riches, more an embarrassment of Richis.

Reactions: 7