Boris Johnson #6 Bin fire of the vanities

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm fairly sure that things like grain are outside of any sanctions imposed on Russia, I think fertiliser transport is also not prevented?

As for Martin Lewis, his 'anticipation' was not entirely out of line with what various analysts had already suggested. And politicians blaming someone else, not exactly the wildest of predictions.
Yes but Boris is making out Vlad has been completely cut off 🤷🏼‍♀️ while Britain stands strong the EU will bend to him , keep the stiff upper lip 🙄 Since when has Boris cared about people ? he partied his way through the pandemic while the rest of us were locked down he’s had numerous Russian backers over the years, are we now to believe he’s got a soft spot for the Ukrainians 🙄 ….Only goes to Prove Martin Lewis is taking flack for pointing out another government incompetency 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Yes but Boris is making out Vlad has been completely cut off 🤷🏼‍♀️ while Britain stands strong the EU will bend to him , keep the stiff upper lip 🙄 Since when has Boris cared about people ? he partied his way through the pandemic while the rest of us were locked down he’s had numerous Russian backers over the years, are we now to believe he’s got a soft spot for the Ukrainians 🙄 ….Only goes to Prove Martin Lewis is taking flack for pointing out another government incompetency 🤷🏼‍♀️
Usually countries only help out certain other countries cos of the future spoils they can get out of that country. Or they cause the problem in the first place to destabilise a country with sumptuous resources, so they can then plunder it under the guise of "helping out" that country.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Usually countries only help out certain other countries cos of the future spoils they can get out of that country. Or they cause the problem in the first place to destabilise a country with sumptuous resources, so they can then plunder it under the guise of "helping out" that country.
When a man that would sell his granny for a fiver suddenly develops a love for a foreign people it makes me question things, especially as he’s done nothing but gaslight and tit on his own.

He got one fine for having birthday cake between work meetings for a few mins. As did Sunak. He had drinks in the work garden with colleagues. I don't like the man but it's dishonest to say he was partying throughout lockdown. I doubt he was the only one that had cake between work meetings. He was in charge of a ship where he let it go out of control.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
And the Abba party in the flat that wasn't investigated? And I have no doubt there were many other 'work events' that involved large groups of people and alcohol at a time when it was NOT allowed.

Reactions: 12
He got one fine for having birthday cake between work meetings for a few mins. As did Sunak. He had drinks in the work garden with colleagues. I don't like the man but it's dishonest to say he was partying throughout lockdown. I doubt he was the only one that had cake between work meetings. He was in charge of a ship where he let it go out of control.
This was moved from another thread btw so my comments are in relation to something else … What about his wife’s parties that she was never brought to book over? If you think people are naïve enough to believe he didn’t break lockdown rules throughout you’re as deluded and shallow as the 🤡 himself.

Reactions: 10
I’m not sure where you got that info from, Johnson‘s despicable behaviour is/was an insult to many of us, especially those that lost loved ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have it on good authority that Damian Aspinall and wife Victoria have split. Carrie J works at the Aspinall Foundation (well, not sure she actually works, but you know what I mean). Opportunity for Carrie perhaps??? after all her husband is on a downward trajectory... Damian is a serial shagger, but loaded, despite the Foundation's current financial precariousness.

Reactions: 6
I have it on good authority that Damian Aspinall and wife Victoria have split. Carrie J works at the Aspinall Foundation (well, not sure she actually works, but you know what I mean). Opportunity for Carrie perhaps??? after all her husband is on a downward trajectory... Damian is a serial shagger, but loaded, despite the Foundation's current financial precariousness.
Is this the same Damien Aspinall who was linked to Donna air?

Reactions: 3
Is this the same Damien Aspinall who was linked to Donna air?
That's the one! Donna and Damian have a child together. Don't think he and Victoria did, but she's the 'interior designer' for various bits of the parks (Port Lymne and Howletts), and has been paid a shed load from the 'charity' despite the fact she has no qualifications in that field

Reactions: 4
It will be a novel experience for Boris if he gets dumped. About time, too.
He's been dumped by both of his previous wives, as well as by employers and lovers, but this is the problem. He doesn't see what he's done wrong. He should be allowed to do whatever he wants because he's Boris Johnson.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Yes - should have said - 'dumped without having a very public affair with someone else' 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
There’s a great bit in the latest Private Eye - a photo of removal vans in Downing Street with a caption of Boris saying “First time I’ve used removal vans. Usually someone just throws my clothes out of the window.”

• Haha
Reactions: 13