Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Don’t all rush at once to get a copy…He probably sat on the poor thing 🦆

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Just watched the candidates' debate ("here's to you Mrs Robinson...") on C4. Tom Tugendhat seems to be the only one with the slightest grasp on reality, or honesty. So I guess he'll be out next week. I'm hoping he doesnt have some horrendous back information I'm not aware of - not that it matters as it's not down to us plebs anyway - but he seems like a decent bloke?

Rach88

VIP Member
It's the yes I did mislead etc but I didn't mean to! Oh well that's OK then isn't it 😭

• Haha

neroli

VIP Member
Liz Truss is just so wooden and formulaic. Can't she move on from the "getting the job done" mantra so shamelessly used by Boris as a deflection technique?

Rishi is cringeworthy and over keen to outtalk everyone else.

Tom Tugendhat seemed like a normal decent man, completely untainted by all that the Gov represents now.

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
The Tories will tear themselves apart, like they always do. I really wish Labour would get their arse into gear because the ball is very much in their court now.
The Tories pull together when there is a chance they will lose power. Labour will just keep on assembling the circular firing squad. I think they have a chance of forming a coalition though if the Lib Dems also get their arses in gear and actually come up with some policies.

His IOU’s 😂

Isn’t he dead?
If it’s Zac you meant he’s 6ft 3
Oh yeah, lol!

Unfortunately both Boris's *Johnston and Becker) seem to have very strong genes! Wilf has Boris's "solid" body frame and crazy hair.

Oh yeah, lol!

Unfortunately both Boris's *Johnston and Becker) seem to have very strong genes! Wilf has Boris's "solid" body frame and crazy hair.
Sorry to quote myself, Wilf's only 2! Bloody hell!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Neroli you old cynic. How dare you suggest this upstanding man / saviour of all England / our real PM, cheated out of his job by backstabbers etc etc would do such an underhand thing? o_O
---

Money and power.
Isn’t he skint? Hence the totally above board and not remotely dodgy “loan”? And power? He’s only a back bench MP. For now.
Surely there must be less repulsive shags with more cash. ( Isn’t Zac newly single? ). I honestly think it’s a case of like attracting like and she’s as grubby and disgusting as her husband.

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Is he really going to care if he gets a slapped wrist?

Id of thought he's quite happy earning more than every single other MP combined.

L3moning

VIP Member
Popping in to say this is my favourite thread title I've ever seen on Tattle
My favourite two are both from the Jack Monroe threads, which are: "Hold my hoverboard, Lou, the squigs are dying to see my new PJs" and "Why you sob? Russell Hobb".

• Haha

neroli

VIP Member
He really loves being centre of attention, doesn't he? Flashing his brilliant white teeth and grinning inanely..guys.

Just a bit too slick and "oven ready".

Last edited:
  • Sick