Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
@MrMichaelSpicer
Just for the record, I've been in the same room as Suella Braverman and she is a thundering volcanic halfwit. She shouldn't be left alone near a toaster by herself never mind the home office.

Looks like Rishi's already fucking up his new cabinet. Bodes well for us mere plebs, not.
'Good' to see this confirmed firsthand - she certainly seems to have the charm and intelligence of an angry wasp. Even Daily Mail comments are highlighting that it's the same old crowd, just in different roles. Deputy Dominic 'the sea was closed' Raab, ffs.

• Sick
Reactions: 5

Reverend

VIP Member
If this was a boxing match, it would be done... but it’s not, so we get to see the odious little bastard squirm and be held to account. He’s gonna blow soon, and it’s gonna be glorious

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Rishi in the lead, Mordaunt coming second at the mo. TBH I dont know which - of all of them - is the more frightening. IMO, anyone who has been in the BloJo cabinet is completely tainted, but then I dont get a vote.

All those resignations were too little too late.

Thankyou @Rach88 for doing the deed (so they say :ROFLMAO: )

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Badenoche has been endorsed by some god awful far far right group... we really are fucked.
There’s an article in the Mail today suggesting that Kemi isn’t from a poor Nigerian background at all. Her family were comfortably well off and lived in an nice area. She went to an international school and father owned a hospital (owned a hospital ffs!)

• Wow
  • Angry

BigMavis

VIP Member
If Johnson gets in I think there's more chance of a GE. Then again any new PM could face the same fate as Truss. Whoever gets in has to stabilise their own party sharp which may be an impossible task.
I'm not sure in the current climate and the state of play in their own ranks why they would even want to try.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I can hear his disgusting voice at the cttee now... I may have to turn it off, although I do want to know how much he wriggles. But I suspect I may need to see the transcript to actually see if he's making any sense at all. Twat.

• Haha
  • Sick

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Oh dear god... Richi Rishi has to be the least worst, doesnt he? Truss FFS - mind you I've said that about them all, only one I had the smitchiest smitchy bit of time for was Tom (I was in the army donchaknow). Fucked doesnt even begin to sum it up

Valentine14

I don’t buy that new peer Lady Charlotte Owen is his daughter. However, having worked with her in HoC , she must have SOMETHING on him. Dim doesn’t cover it. I wish a paper would really, really investigate.

I really hope this turns out to be media whipped up nonsense because I cannot fathom how Boris thinks running for PM again is in any way appropriate. I feel so strongly about it that if I physically had the spare time, I might be driven to protest. With a placard. As it is I'll probably have to settle for signing a petition or similar whilst quashing bubbling rage.

• Heart