Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Nah, it looks like he's in an office? maybe an office at Heathrow I suppose.

"So Carrie, what first attracted you to the multiple shagger Boris Johnson?" RIP etc

Reactions: 5

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
Just wanted to get this thread started so if anyone wants to do a recap they're more than welcome but my personal recap is the county is fooked x
Sums it all up beautifully. And a bunch of Tories are now fighting for control of the scabby scraps. What a prize.

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
Rishi in the lead, Mordaunt coming second at the mo. TBH I dont know which - of all of them - is the more frightening. IMO, anyone who has been in the BloJo cabinet is completely tainted, but then I dont get a vote.

All those resignations were too little too late.

Thankyou @Rach88 for doing the deed (so they say :ROFLMAO: )
They are reallyvdraghingvthus out, aren't they? Why have do many rounds where you get rid ofc2 people at a time? It will probably be Sunak and Mordant through, and I think probably the Blue Rinse brigade in the Tory Party will choose Mordant. I dont know much about her, but from reading about her, I dont think she will win an election, so who cares really. She'll he gone in a couple of years hopefully.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
The working in Mcadonald‘s thing makes me laugh. So what she worked in Maccies? Just like millions of other students up and down the country then. They’re known for being one of the best employers out there, pay well and treated their staff amazingly during lockdown (paid them full pay rather than furlough). Its hardly the worst job out there, she could have cleaned toilets or been a carer like Angela Rayner was. I find this making a big deal of working there shows a sense of superiority and shows just how out of touch the Tories are with normal working people.
Exactly. And most of the people working in McDonalds don’t go on to work at Coutts.
Are you glued to Matt on LBC? 😉

• Haha

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Quite apart from the effect on us all as individuals, businesses - including hospitals, schools, manufacturers etc etc etc - dont have the 'cap'. What are they going to do? what happens to their employees??

neroli

VIP Member
I think Liz is very nervous despite her "woman of steel/iron lady" PR image. She is a bit like Theresa May in the way she presents. She just looks very uncomfortable. I almost feel sorry for her.

Interesting that none of the candidates would offer Boris a Cabinet position should they become PM..The kiss of death.

neroli

VIP Member
I think she was overwhelmed by his phenominal charms - that irresistible mix of .....
Sorry, my mind's gone totally blank. Must be the weather.
It woz the Charisma wot did it...He's the Tory Russell Brand really...Just ask Mad Nad..She's fallen for his spores..

• Sick
  • Haha

neroli

VIP Member
He's a Busted Flush..and a Fusted Blush. He'll never be forgiven by the public for his arrogant and downright odious behaviours whilst PM.
He even has the gall to pen a "memoir" of a time of deep shame and expects to cash in on it.

He'll have a team of devoted acolytes massaging his bulbous ego but he's burnt his boats in terms of making a comeback. Hopefully the Covid Enquiry verdict..when it eventually is reached...will damn him even further.

• Heart

Reverend

VIP Member
I fear he’s actually right.
If I hear <tut> aaaawwwww Boris one more time, i don’t know what I‘ll do. I’ve already got an eye twitch to rival Inspector Dreyfus
He's wanted back by Conservative member, and hardcore Conservative voters, but the average person on the street dislike him intensely. The MP's know this and view him as a electoral liability which is why they dumped him.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Apparently 'as far as he is aware' he diid not discuss UK foreign policy at the Lebedev piss up party. Which means he did then, and probably at length.
Indeed.
Judging by the disgusting state of him the morning after - dishevelled, appearing to have slept in his clothes and staggering about on the tarmac looking like he was going to vomit, it’s highly unlikely he’d remember what he or anyone else said. And if he did remember he’d lie.
To paraphrase someone, it’s not hard to imagine what a KGB agent first found attractive about the British Foreign Secretary.