Boris Johnson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure that latest photograoh has been published before when all the partygate stuff 1st kicked off.

Cummings is like an actual Bond Villain. He’s utterly ruthless.
And hilarious. I’m surprised he hasn’t got an actual lair full of boilersuited henchmen.
If Larry the cat ever goes missing I reckon I know where he’ll be.
E1A4F89D-3B45-4524-B825-ADEEB3FAFBF4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Larry has left with a ‘so long and thanks for all the fish’ in a dolphinesque manner

Reactions: 7
Today's Jim'll Paint It is a treat. The attention to detail with that 'Christ, my eyes' pink dress...
Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 22.04.32.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
He comes over like a Poundland Bond villain. I absolutely despise the guy, but I can’t help loving the way he’s been digging out Johnson.

Cummings has said on Twitter that there are way better pictures than that “including in the flat”
Let’s have a look then!
Must be the one where Johnson snorts a few lines off Jacob's johnson...or something like that.

Cummings is like an actual Bond Villain. He’s utterly ruthless.
All the Tory cunts are ruthless. Psychopaths knifing each other in the back.

Imagine what a dysfunctional person you'd have to be to stay in that environment.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Wendy House will be salivating. This is what he planned - Strathclyde Police, Police Scotland, back to the London Met, go for Commissioner.....
I don’t know. If Patel has anything to do with it, it wouldn’t surprise me if she makes a completely impartial decision and appoints Bas Javid. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If anyone was still in any doubt about the way other countries see us, even after Truss being made to look like an incompetent, ignorant, out of her depth twit by Sergei Lavarov, have a read of this.
( Written by @secrettory12 on Twitter)

6A71B803-4C45-492B-87F9-C7FB8E517441.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It wasn't a party. There weren't any balloons, and people weren't walking around with lit fireworks up their arses.

Even the DJ was working.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why’s other countries got such fit men leading them? We have Boris who can’t even brush his hair. Spends his life chatting tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.