Boris Johnson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope I've done this right and everyone loves the catchy title!!

To sum up: we all agree the PM is a lying bastard and the latest revelations about 2 parties at Downing St the night before PP's funeral are the icing on the cake.

Dominic Cummings: is he the force behind this? Opinions mixed, but revenge always a dish best served cold...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Dominic Cummings: is he the force behind this? Opinions mixed, but revenge always a dish best served cold...
He's betrayed so many people in the past it's difficult to pick one. Theresa May, Max Hastings, Two ex-wives, several dumped girlfriends, kids made illegitimate, Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe, etc.

Reactions: 14
He's betrayed so many people in the past it's difficult to pick one. Theresa May, Max Hastings, Two ex-wives, several dumped girlfriends, kids made illegitimate, Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe, etc.
Actually, it wouldn't surprise me if it's more down to the disaster capitalist arseholes (some of whom own media outlets, of course) who've been propping up the Tory party's coffers for some time now. They are effectively his paymasters after all - and I'm sure they'd rather see the Teflon Dong engaging in a Northern Ireland Protocol breaking trade war with the EU so they can fully cash in. After all, these bastards were the driving force behind Brexit.

Reactions: 12
The biggest shock of this whole saga is that anyone is in any way surprised.

A privileged chancer who has built a reputation on tall tales and has an endless charge sheet of lies that has cost him jobs, relationships and money. A man who doesn’t even know how many kids he might have.

To be outraged now is to say you didn’t expect it. Everyone should have expected it. A serial liar lied. Imagine that.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't understand that either. Anyone who's surprised by any of this is very, very naive. Boris has always been a cock.

I also think that people have been judging the government from 2016 onwards by comparing them to what's gone before - which is a grave mistake. Being shameless immoral tossers in power has been legitimised and normalised. And you can't shame the shameless.

Reactions: 18
That where Boris the buffoon comes in he's totally blameless ,watch how quick they get shot of him once they get a handle on the pandemic, he suits their purposes atm.

Reactions: 4
The biggest shock of this whole saga is that anyone is in any way surprised.

A privileged chancer who has built a reputation on tall tales and has an endless charge sheet of lies that has cost him jobs, relationships and money. A man who doesn’t even know how many kids he might have.

To be outraged now is to say you didn’t expect it. Everyone should have expected it. A serial liar lied. Imagine that.
This is why I can't get too het up about it.

I have my personal history with him and the party, so let's just say I have a very clear view of who they are. They will do as much as they can get away with. The rules are for the little people. That's the attitude of every single Conservative I've ever known.

Reactions: 18
And they've always been like that.

What we're experiencing now in this country is effectively Thatcher's legacy.

Reactions: 11
There has been an apology to the Queen, but no one will say what it was for - for rule-breaking? for disrespecting Prince Philip on the eve of his funeral? for being a tit PM who lies and lies?

Reactions: 9
There has been an apology to the Queen, but no one will say what it was for - for rule-breaking? for disrespecting Prince Philip on the eve of his funeral? for being a tit PM who lies and lies?
Obviously they can’t tell us what they are apologising for until Sue Gray’s investigation finds them not guilty of anything at all. Then presumably they will unapologise because they won’t have done anything wrong. 🙄
If the Queen has any sense at all she’ll give him a knee in the bollocks and his P45 at their next meeting. The fucker can’t hide in his fridge forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah yes Sue Gray. Bucket of graywash there. but she's a former pub landlady you know, and got a reputation as a bit of a rottweiler. Like duck!

Reactions: 1
Well if the parties were not criminal then neither were the joe publics who were given fines so they better pay them back.

Reactions: 10
Of course, why would you expect the police to take a hard line on these matters when Sajid's brother Bas is deputy assistant commissioner of the Met?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Operation Save Big Dog.
Johnson is drawing up plans to make some of his underlings resign to save his sorry arse.
Unbelievably this isn’t a joke and of course he came up with the name and the ‘plan’ all by himself
Big Dog? Lying pig would surely be more appropriate. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.