Boris Johnson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And meanwhile, Keir Starmer had to be removed in a police car after an antivax mob descended, shouting at him about Jimmy Saville - now, who bought up JS name in relation to KS most recently? BJ is a bleep.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
You missed out an opportunity to say "now then" after the words "Jimmy Savile".

As always, I wish for the worst to happen to Johnson some day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
And meanwhile, Keir Starmer had to be removed in a police car after an antivax mob descended, shouting at him about Jimmy Saville - now, who bought up JS name in relation to KS most recently? BJ is a bleep.
He’s a bleeping disgrace, but he won’t say sorry because he’s a narc and they never do. He doesn’t think he’s done anything wrong and his cult like followers still hang off his every word and feed that narcissism. They are already saying the mob was staged and a it’s great big media conspiracy, they’ve turned on Sunak completely because he’s a ‘disloyal traitor’ (lets be frank they were never going to really accept a British Asian were they? Happy to take his furlough money though I bet). Any Tory MP who speaks out is being called a traitor and a leftie. It’s shocking.

Quite frankly if someone were to bump Johnson off they’d be going us all a favour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
He’s a bleeping disgrace, but he won’t say sorry because he’s a narc and they never do. He doesn’t think he’s done anything wrong and his cult like followers still hang off his every word and feed that narcissism. They are already saying the mob was staged and a it’s great big media conspiracy, they’ve turned on Sunak completely because he’s a ‘disloyal traitor’ (lets be frank they were never going to really accept a British Asian were they? Happy to take his furlough money though I bet). Any Tory MP who speaks out is being called a traitor and a leftie. It’s shocking.

Quite frankly if someone were to bump Johnson off they’d be going us all a favour.
Plenty of people running small businesses or working freelance got absolutely no furlough and no support whatsoever from the government during the pandemic, we were just totally abandoned, despite paying huge tax in to the system in the previous years. The icing on the cake was the billions spaffed on Bounce Back Loans that the government handed out like sweets to all manner of fraudsters which HMRC is now not bothering to look into *at all* even though they *must* know the bank accounts and addresses they paid it to. And then to see him disregard the true scandal of the pandemic which is the hospital waiting lists after they turned the NHS into the National Covid-Only, Nothing Else Matters Service.

So trust me, there is a HUGE amount of dislike for Sunak, and it's *nothing* to do with him being Asian, and all to do with the sheer incompetence of the pandemic and the way small businesses were treated.

Reactions: 11
And allegedly the one shouting Jimmy Saville at Keir Starmer is William Coleshill a former Conservative Councillor......

1644308609648.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Plenty of people running small businesses or working freelance got absolutely no furlough and no support whatsoever from the government during the pandemic, we were just totally abandoned, despite paying huge tax in to the system in the previous years. The icing on the cake was the billions spaffed on Bounce Back Loans that the government handed out like sweets to all manner of fraudsters which HMRC is now not bothering to look into *at all* even though they *must* know the bank accounts and addresses they paid it to. And then to see him disregard the true scandal of the pandemic which is the hospital waiting lists after they turned the NHS into the National Covid-Only, Nothing Else Matters Service.

So trust me, there is a HUGE amount of dislike for Sunak, and it's *nothing* to do with him being Asian, and all to do with the sheer incompetence of the pandemic and the way small businesses were treated.
My parents runs a small business employing just three people and were able to claim furlough for their staff and indeed that was the case for most small business I know. My hairdressers for example.

So whilst maybe it’s true in your case, and I’m not a fan of his politics or privilege either, there was no way in this earth that the gammon brigade were ever going to accept him.

Reactions: 4
Nothing to see here, nothing at all. Just a completely normal business meeting, with a bottle of bubbly and a staff member covered in tinsel. 🤬

19EBA5B8-5611-4292-8EC7-A25839B2AF72.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Wow. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Dude has crazy eyes. I’d move if he sat next to me on the Tube. 😵😵😵
He comes over like a Poundland Bond villain. I absolutely despise the guy, but I can’t help loving the way he’s been digging out Johnson.

Cummings has said on Twitter that there are way better pictures than that “including in the flat”
Let’s have a look then!

Reactions: 18
Cummings is playing a blinder on this. As Private Eye said this week “Hell hath no fury like a weird man scorned.” Never thought I would find myself cheering “Dom” on. Yet here I am. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Cummings is playing a blinder on this. As Private Eye said this week “Hell hath no fury like a weird man scorned.” Never thought I would find myself cheering “Dom” on. Yet here I am. 😀
Yes. I’m very much in the “enemy of my enemy is my friend” stage, although I’m not sure I’d invite Cummings round for a cuppa.
Every time I read one of his tweets all I can see is this
3B24DED4-D760-4D5F-B89D-1BB89A97B776.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even before he became Johnson Chief Advisor at Downing Street, there were stories in Private Eye about his vindictiveness in other jobs. David Cameron called him a 'career-psychopath'. Don't get me wrong he is an extremely angry and vengeful man, but as a electioneer he is brilliant.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.