Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WritersBlock

You know what, I thought I’d be angrier about this. But I’m not. I’m fucking depressed and weary of it all. Why? Because I think this will be another thing Johnson gets away with. He’s making a mockery of the rule of law, democracy and the many, many people who followed the rules wholeheartedly… but I fear he will still get away with it and that says more about us, our elected members and what we’re happy to tolerate more than anything else.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Hope I've done this right and everyone loves the catchy title!!

To sum up: we all agree the PM is a lying bastard and the latest revelations about 2 parties at Downing St the night before PP's funeral are the icing on the cake.

Dominic Cummings: is he the force behind this? Opinions mixed, but revenge always a dish best served cold...

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I think Sunak is now realising that he is out of his depth with these conniving ruthless lot, he should end his political career before he loses his health/ sanity.
I dont agree. I think he’s every bit as conniving, venal and ruthless as the rest of them. Hes not some poor innocent victim of the cult of Johnson. He knew what he was doing when he held on to his green card, he knew all about his wife’s dodgy tax arrangement, he knew he was at a party when he absolutely shouldn’t have been.
And then there is his link to Infosys, which completely by coincidence got £50 million of taxpayers money for public sector contracts. And the fact that his ‘non dom’ super rich wife managed to claim furlough for one of her companies.
People are going without food as a direct result of HIS policies.
Fuck his career and fuck him.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
The biggest shock of this whole saga is that anyone is in any way surprised.

A privileged chancer who has built a reputation on tall tales and has an endless charge sheet of lies that has cost him jobs, relationships and money. A man who doesn’t even know how many kids he might have.

To be outraged now is to say you didn’t expect it. Everyone should have expected it. A serial liar lied. Imagine that.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Aaaargh. I wish people would stop calling him Boris. It’s not even his real name. He’s not our fucking mate, he’s a lying bastard.
Either Johnson or the fat, drunken, racist piece of human waste. Pretty please.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
That's bollox.
it’s not. The plan was to “let it rip”. They had no issue with old and needy dying til they realised letting that happen would break the nhs.
Boris cares about Boris. He took the job to “sort Brexit” and go out in glory in that. He wasn’t planning on a pandemic and Putin.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Boris is lucky 😲😲😲?

When he became PM he inherited a country which was split down the middle following the most divisive domestic issue in my lifetime (Brexit).

No sooner was that sorted he was immediately plunged into an unprecedented worldwide pandemic which crashed the economy and killed hundreds of thousands of people.

And just as we started to emerge from that a lunatic with nuclear bombs started flattening shit in Eastern Europe and threatened to release fiery death on anyone who is unfriendly.

Fucking hell. If that’s lucky i’d hate to see what would happen if the guy was snake bitten.

“Wait, what is that huge space rock on a collision course with Manchester?”.....
I’m talking about the fact that his objectionable behaviour goes unchecked. The man has the hide of a rhino. Whatever happens, he won’t be getting any sleepless nights.

inherited a country split down the middle by Brexit? That was his doing!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
So he's making out, he didn't under stand the rules at the time, if that's the case I don't think he can be expected to understand what's happening in Ukraine! this Bas...d and his cronies are ripping the absolute piss out of us all
He made the fucking rules!!
We have a criminal for a Prime Minister, a criminal for the Chancellor of the Exchequer, a bully for Home Secretary, a self-serving moron for Foreign Secretary and Nadine sodding Dorries somehow still has a job. Not to mention all the child abusers and sex offenders.
And people are still willing to vote for them. I fucking despair.

• Heart
  • Angry

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
Really? He's a person like you and I, do you *really* think he's deliriously happy thousands of innocent people dying and millions displaced so we all forget about what he did during covid?

honest to god, this thread is getting as ridiculous as Twitter.
This is the man (and government) who would have happily let covid rip through the vulnerable and old until it was realise it would screw the nhs entirely capacity wise and people expressed outrage…
He doesn’t care about the poor and struggling in his own country much less those abroad.

why are we suddenly pro Boris?

• Heart
  • Angry

Amelia99

VIP Member
Cummings is playing a blinder on this. As Private Eye said this week “Hell hath no fury like a weird man scorned.” Never thought I would find myself cheering “Dom” on. Yet here I am. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 24

PeteM

VIP Member
No, that's bollox.
We were building emergency hospital cover when it broke, and covid test centres & we went into a lockdown early on as well to protect people.
My mother was extremely well protected in her care home hospice by measures put into place very early on, also.

Getting back to the Russian invasion of Ukraine-
Has there been any further news of the NATO forces on standby in Malta, etc ?
Early lockdown, you say?

Letting the Cheltenham festival go ahead to appease many of their donor mates in the betting business?

Sure.

The Tory way is to do as little as possible, but almost enough to give the impression that they are sorting problems out.

Look at the money that goes into the NHS. It's not enough, but almost seems substantial enough for them to say "See, we are funding it sufficiently".

FFS, have you not learnt anything from particularly the last 12 years since they came back into power.

They don't give a toss about the general public - which, by extension, means they don't give a toss about you.

Anyone who defends these psychopaths in any shape or form is brainwashed.

• Heart

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
And meanwhile, Keir Starmer had to be removed in a police car after an antivax mob descended, shouting at him about Jimmy Saville - now, who bought up JS name in relation to KS most recently? BJ is a cunt.

• Angry
  • Sad

Blueblue123

VIP Member
Hands up anyone who did not break any rules during lockdown, or are we all angels? Hmmm

Has anyone asked where these photos have come from, who took them, who passed them on, and for what reason? What did/do they hope to gain?

I think the whole thing stinks! It's clear that someone has a grudge, and when Boris is finished with it won't end there, as other people were also seen in the picture so should also answer for being there.

What I disagree with is the amount of time this is taking during PMQT when there are far more important topics to discuss. People have been appointed to deal with this and should be left to get on with it. Enough is enough. They should now get on with sorting out other issues, cause there sure are loads.

I will now get off my soap box.
For me personally, it's not about who broke the rules and who stuck to them. It's about the double standards.

When us plebs broke the rules, we were yelled at through megaphones, moved off park benches, taken to court, fined... heck, "rule breaking" is what got Sarah Everard murdered. Wayne Couzens knew that arresting her for walking the streets during lockdown wasn't farfetched according to the rules and used that to his advantage.

If only we knew that a year and a half later, people would be shrugging at our government doing way worse, maybe Wayne wouldn't have got away with it.

The consequences for breaking the rules have been far greater on the people they've been imposed on than the people who created them and should lead by example.

And fyi I actually stuck to the rules and the majority of my friends did.

• Heart

smurphette

VIP Member
Of course he knew. Johnson has made an entire career out of being a corrupt liar. Unless you think Sunak was a resident of the moon instead of America.
Absolutely no way he didn't know. All the cabinet were chosen because they were part of Johnson's coterie and would support him no matter what. They knew him and what he stood for. They not only chose it with their eyes open, they actively tried to be there and are at least as bad if not worse than him. Sunak seeming like he might have a conscience shows how well he's done his marketing, because I can't recall a single decent thing he's ever said or done. He's an elite. This is a power thing for him and doing the right thing isn't a consideration.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Why’s other countries got such fit men leading them? We have Boris who can’t even brush his hair. Spends his life chatting shit.

• Haha

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I really hate Jacob Rees-Mogg. I know I've never met him - and unlikely to, thank god - but I just want it on record that I destest, loathe and abhor every cell of his being. I feel the same about the Twat, and many others, but it would be TLDR!

• Heart

Eirawen

VIP Member
Hands up anyone who did not break any rules during lockdown, or are we all angels? Hmmm

Has anyone asked where these photos have come from, who took them, who passed them on, and for what reason? What did/do they hope to gain?

I think the whole thing stinks! It's clear that someone has a grudge, and when Boris is finished with it won't end there, as other people were also seen in the picture so should also answer for being there.

What I disagree with is the amount of time this is taking during PMQT when there are far more important topics to discuss. People have been appointed to deal with this and should be left to get on with it. Enough is enough. They should now get on with sorting out other issues, cause there sure are loads.

I will now get off my soap box.
I didn't break any rules and I hope you didn't either. It's Boris and his cronies backstabbing the nation that irks people.

At least Teresa May got a chance to get her own back, he was awful to her when she was PM, he abused and humiliated her at every opportunity. Revenge is a dish best served cold. She wasn't a great leader but she has more integrity in her little finger than Boris has in his whole bulk.

• Heart

PeteM

VIP Member
Just when you think they can’t sink any further…. Parliament is a flea pit. The last two years have been the most disgusting display of cretins I have ever seen. And judging by those bills that just passed we are well on our way to fascism. F*ck this sh*t, I’m giving up.
But what do you expect?

Everything that the Tories have wanted to do has been in plain sight. Brexit allowed the Tories to be unfettered by the EU. It was always clear how things would end up.

I've always thought that anyone who votes Tory is a prick, but if they still voted Tory in 2019, they're certainly cunts.

Reactions: 21

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Its not ‘just’ the piss ups and the parties. It’s the hypocrisy and the blatant lies. It’s the complete vindication of the people who have said that it’s one rule for them and one rule for us.
I DID follow all the rules. I stood in a garden and waved at my mum through the window of her care home, not because of the Tories but because I thought it was the responsible thing to do. While these fuckers we’re having parties.

Am I the only one who is finding slimy Sunak’s almost total silence and virtual disappearance from public view highly suspicious?
We know he was at the birthday party. Bearing in mind he’s Johnson’s next door neighbour are we expected to believe he didn’t know what was going on?

• Heart
Reactions: 21